Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The results are helpful.

The reason for checking the Network Diagnostic menu is sometime the antenna in Radio gets broken. The 100% and some of the other details seem to indicate that wifi is OK.
    The appearance of the address as 34.243.12.154 (amazon address) and 34.244.221.118 (mysqeezebox.com) mysqueezebox.com seems to indicate that DNS is working.
    Do you use DHCP ?

The answers to the test indicate that your radio is connected to mysqueezebox.com and not a local LMS sever.

I don't know your setup -
    Do you have a local LMS server on your home network (server version is shown in WebUI Setting/Info tab)
    If you have a local LMS server - go to Radio top level menu (home button) and select My Music, connect to local LMS and then run Server Info menu again.

Looses wifi connection when turned off...

I don't want to celebrate yet but i change the channel from 11 to 1 and the radio has worked all evening.
    Last edited by ToddeSwe; 2018-11-14 at 14:09.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddeSwe View Post
    I don't want to celebrate yet but i change the channel from 11 to 1 and the radio has worked all evening.
    If it works then it looks like the issue is associated with interference from other strong wifi neighbours or possibly devices (e.g. faulty microwave).

Come back if problem returns.

Yes I will if it fails or if not so other can benefit out of this info.

A day later and it still works and had not droped wifi one single time.

Skickat frňn min iPhone med Tapatalk
    Last edited by ToddeSwe; 2018-11-15 at 09:11.

Yes I will if it fails or if not so other can benefit out of this info.

A day later and it still works and had not droped wifi one single time.
    @ToddeSwe: I am experiencing similar problems with all my three Squeezebox Radios, even after replacing "everything", including WLAN AP. Has changing the channel resolved the problem for you?

--

Stein Erik

Hi

First i had a turn on problem and now this.

When i start the radio it has lost the wifi connection and i have to renew it every time i want to use it.
    This problem started after i had updated my Asus RT-AC58U a couple of days ago. What have i missed? Or what could have changed?
    I thought it was "keep connection alive" option in the iOS app i had turned off but no it was not.

ToddeSwe

New info

It just drops the WiFi connection while playing. I have to reconnect manually.
    I also have problems with an Asus router, though be it an RT-N66U. Any succes so far?

Quote Originally Posted by BertdeJong View Post
    I also have problems with an Asus router, though be it an RT-N66U. Any success so far?
    I thought only my Asus router has problems. But, now seeing lots of people have issues with their router. After that, I have bought otc evolve tool router from our local shop and it's working fine.
    Last edited by trkeon; 2019-03-04 at 05:25.

Quote Originally Posted by seanullnet View Post
    @ToddeSwe: I am experiencing similar problems with all my three Squeezebox Radios, even after replacing "everything", including WLAN AP. Has changing the channel resolved the problem for you?

--

Stein Erik
    Sorry for late answer but I have missed your answer.

Yes it resolved my problem it has worked since I changed it.

Sorry for late answer but I have missed your answer.

Yes it resolved my problem it has worked since I changed it.

Unfortunately, for me, it hasn't. And I think I have tried everything I think

Bert

Quote Originally Posted by BertdeJong View Post
    Unfortunately, for me, it hasn't. And I think I have tried everything I think

Bert
    Sorry to hear that.