Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 821 of 914 FirstFirst ... 321721771811819820821822823831871 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 9136

Radio Paradise source in Tech Info

Material 2.8.4: when using the Radio Paradise plugin, the source is reported as "Radio Paradise" in the Now Playing display when using any of the regular streams. However, when selecting the interactive or the favorites FLAC source, material reports "Internet/Other." Curious: would it be possible to report "Radio Paradise" for these sources as well? Looking at the JSON responses coming back from LMS, I see that the RP URL being reported in the remoteMeta list looks like ""http://stream.radioparadise.com/..." for the regular streams, and "radioparadise://4-..." for interactive and favorites. I note that for QOBUZ, it works and the URL field looks like: "qobuz://..."

So, after rummaging around in the material code, I am wondering if an entry for "radioparadise://" can be added to track-sources.json?

This is a minor point and it has been a while since I posted anything, so thank you again for your tireless work.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 18.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Phone: Pixel 3a + Termux/Squeezelite + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
    Server: System76 Meerkat + Pop!_OS 22.04 + LMS 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Material 2.8.4: when using the Radio Paradise plugin, the source is reported as "Radio Paradise" in the Now Playing display when using any of the regular streams. However, when selecting the interactive or the favorites FLAC source, material reports "Internet/Other." Curious: would it be possible to report "Radio Paradise" for these sources as well? Looking at the JSON responses coming back from LMS, I see that the RP URL being reported in the remoteMeta list looks like ""http://stream.radioparadise.com/..." for the regular streams, and "radioparadise://4-..." for interactive and favorites. I note that for QOBUZ, it works and the URL field looks like: "qobuz://..."

So, after rummaging around in the material code, I am wondering if an entry for "radioparadise://" can be added to track-sources.json?

This is a minor point and it has been a while since I posted anything, so thank you again for your tireless work.
    I see the source as Radio Paradise for the interactive stream. I only tried the Main Mix. I have seen "Internet/other for some other streams but not for Radio Paradise.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I see the source as Radio Paradise for the interactive stream. I only tried the Main Mix. I have seen "Internet/other for some other streams but not for Radio Paradise.

Huh? Interactive stream? That is definitely not what I am seeing ... I see Internet/other for interactive. I tried dumping my cache and reloading, no change. What I have for track-sources.json corresponds to what I am seeing in the browser too. I am using the normal release version: material 2.8.4, so I am confused.
    Last edited by Ron F.; 2022-01-18 at 17:53.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 18.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Phone: Pixel 3a + Termux/Squeezelite + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
    Server: System76 Meerkat + Pop!_OS 22.04 + LMS 8.3

Huh? Interactive stream? That is definitely not what I am seeing ... I see Internet/other for interactive. I tried dumping my cache and reloading, no change. What I have for track-sources.json corresponds to what I am seeing in the browser too. I am using the normal release version: material 2.8.4, so I am confused.
    I have definitely seen internet/other for other streams but of course I can't find any now. When I first noticed it I thought it was odd.

I am wondering if an entry for "radioparadise://" can be added to track-sources.json?
    Done
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Tried again this morning and now I see Internet/other for the interactive stream.

Internet/other

Tried again this morning and now I see Internet/other for the interactive stream.
    FWIW it's the same for Swiss Jazz Radio. I'm fairly sure this used to show correctly.
    Library: Netgear NAS Duo - Server: RPi3 / PiCorePlayer with LMS 8.0 - Main System: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer
    Second System: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer - PC: Squeezelite-X

Quote Originally Posted by IanHaynes View Post
    FWIW it's the same for Swiss Jazz Radio. I'm fairly sure this used to show correctly.
    Same for Radio France and many others I think.

Same for Radio France and many others I think.
    What else do you expect for Swiss Radio? Material cannot map all URLs, only some common ones. For the rest it shows "Internet/Other" as the track source, and that is correct.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    What else do you expect for Swiss Radio? Material cannot map all URLs, only some common ones. For the rest it shows "Internet/Other" as the track source, and that is correct.
    Has it always shown that or is it a new addition?