Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 765 of 784 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 7840
  1. #7641
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Would it be possible to show the More submenu on the Playing screen where the track timer is displayed.?
    Long-press / right-click on the cover-art, and select 'Show track information' from menu.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  2. #7642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Long-press / right-click on the cover-art, and select 'Show track information' from menu.
    Excellent! Thanks.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #7643
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5

    Top toolbar problem

    Hi, thanks for all your great work on material skin.

    I'm not sure whether this problem has been raised before (apologies if so), but I use the material skin web interface via an 'add to home screen' shortcut in Android (Google Pixel 4a, Chrome is still the default browser).

    For a week or so, when I try to access material skin's uppermost toolbar (i.e. player selection, volume control etc.), the main Android status bar appears as soon as I touch the toolbar and 'overwrites' it, making it impossible to control the players.

    To illustrate, when I press anywhere within the red box (which I added to the screenie myself...) as below:

    Name:  Screenshot_20210730-163549 PW.png
Views: 357
Size:  83.7 KB

    I see this:

    Name:  WIN_20210730_16_36_48_Pro PW.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  133.1 KB

    Any pointers or potential fixes would be hugely appreciated.

  4. #7644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by grockster View Post
    I'm not sure whether this problem has been raised before (apologies if so), but I use the material skin web interface via an 'add to home screen' shortcut in Android (Google Pixel 4a, Chrome is still the default browser).

    For a week or so, when I try to access material skin's uppermost toolbar (i.e. player selection, volume control etc.), the main Android status bar appears as soon as I touch the toolbar and 'overwrites' it, making it impossible to control the players.
    The problem, I think, is that Material's webmanifest file states that it should be run fullscreen - and this hides the top and bottom android bars. For the next release I have changed this to "standalone", which means it will run in app-mode but will not hide these bars. You will, however, need to re-pin the app to the homescreen.

    If you don't want to wait for the next release, simple edit material.webmanifest in your LMS install and change "display":"fullscreen" to "display":"standalone"

    [Edit] Or you could use the Material APK from f-droid (search for LMS)
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  5. #7645
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post

    If you don't want to wait for the next release, simple edit material.webmanifest in your LMS install and change "display":"fullscreen" to "display":"standalone"
    Thanks so much for the amazingly speedy reply - that's fixed it!

  6. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    The problem, I think, is that Material's webmanifest file states that it should be run fullscreen - and this hides the top and bottom android bars. For the next release I have changed this to "standalone", which means it will run in app-mode but will not hide these bars. You will, however, need to re-pin the app to the homescreen.

    If you don't want to wait for the next release, simple edit material.webmanifest in your LMS install and change "display":"fullscreen" to "display":"standalone"

    [Edit] Or you could use the Material APK from f-droid (search for LMS)
    After updating the material plugin after my vacation, I also had issues with display on my phone. Touching the screen would show my phone's status bar and the browser adjusted to the new size, rendering material for the smaller estate. Then after some seconds of not touching, when the status bar was going away again, the material skin was rendered with the original size again. Like that, it was completely unusable. This sounds a little different to the previous description, but behaviour caused differs a bit between phones.

    Changing the material.webmanifest has fixed this, thanks @cpd73, but just to understand, had you just changed that flag from standalone to fullscreen before? Or why was this now triggered?

    Thanks,
    M

  7. #7647
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by mo5265654 View Post
    had you just changed that flag from standalone to fullscreen before?
    Been fullscreen for a long time.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  8. #7648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,023

    2.6.0 Release

    Feature release, main changes:

    1. Add ability to download tracks - must be enabled in MaterialSkin's server side settings.
    2. Make font size configurable; Large, Regular, Small.
    3. Add setting to allow larger covers in grid view - up to 312px.
    4. Add a now-playing only page, requires specifying player name (or ID) in URL. e.g. http://SERVER:9000/material/np-only?player=Kitchen
    5. Change webapp display property from "fullscreen" to "standalone", so that navigation controls are not hidden.
    6. Don't add ios pad to bottom nav buttons, make padding inactive.
    7. More intuitive shift select behaviour. Select an item, shift+select then selects from this to previously selected item.
    8. Sort Radio entries by weight.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  9. #7649
    Senior Member SpiderJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales, UK
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Feature release, main changes:

    8. Sort Radio entries by weight.
    Excuse my ignorance, but what does "weight" mean, in the context of sorting on an interface?
    Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10) on a Pi4.

  10. #7650
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderJon View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but what does "weight" mean, in the context of sorting on an interface?
    It's a value returned by LMS to give certain items a 'weight' (e.g. order) when sorting.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •