Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 715 of 726 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715716717725 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 7253
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS View Post
    1) Why are TIDAL and other mysqueezebox apps missing for my SqueezeAMP player when using LMS Material, while they are present when using LMS default skin or other control apps like Squeezeplay or SqueezeCntrl?
    2) Could it be that LMS Material checks for each individual player if TIDAL is enabled on the mysqueezebox.com account, while LMS default skin (and other controllers) only do a global check if TIDAL is enabled on mysqueezebox.com?
    3) What could be the reason that my SqueezeAMP player does not appear in the list of players at my mysqueezebox account?
    This has come up before, and I think the answer is you need to enable each app for each player at mysqueezebox.com. Material gets its list of apps from LMS, and when doing so it passes the player ID. If apps are not returned its LMS that is filtering them out. Why, I have no idea. Material uses the JSONRPC/SlimBrowse API to get the list of apps, not sure what the Default skin uses - but it is very different to Material (not just in the way it looks).
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    This has come up before, and I think the answer is you need to enable each app for each player at mysqueezebox.com. Material gets its list of apps from LMS, and when doing so it passes the player ID. If apps are not returned its LMS that is filtering them out. Why, I have no idea. Material uses the JSONRPC/SlimBrowse API to get the list of apps, not sure what the Default skin uses - but it is very different to Material (not just in the way it looks).
    Thanks for your reply! I suppose then that I need to sort out why my SqueezeAMP does not show up at mysqueezebox.com.

Using Material skin for controlling TIDAL on my SqueezeAMP has worked before, but then I deleted SqueezeAMP from mysqueezebox because it was showing an old firmware version format. I guess I should not have done that. I deleted other players on mysqueezebox.com before, and in my experience the player then re-appeared at mysqueezebox.com in no time, just by controlling the player from Material skin or another controller. But not so this time. Maybe somebody else is (mis)using the MAC address of my SqueezeAMP? Something like half a year ago I posted a screenshot of the ESP32 firmware upload tool in another section of this forum, not realizing that in this screenshot the MAC address of my SqueezeAMP was visible... I should not have done that, and have now re-uploaded a picture with obscured MAC address.

Anyway, I will follow up in the mysqueezebox section of this forum.
    | LMS 8.1.2 | Squeezebox Boom | RPi0W + pCP 6.1.0 + HiFiBerry DAC Zero | SqueezeAMP |

In player settings I can't see the option to enable Alarm fade in. I am pretty sure it hasn't always been missing.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    In player settings I can't see the option to enable Alarm fade in. I am pretty sure it hasn't always been missing.
    Well, its missing now I've added an issue on github, and will try to resolve before the next release.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Question

Haven't used MS for a while and just opened it now.

I remember that when I browsed to an Album Artist the albums under that Artist would appear. At the top of the screen there was a musical note icon which returned 'All songs'.

But now at the top there is 3 dots inside a circle that shows a drop down list for 'All Songs', 'Play Next', 'Append random album to queue' etc.

My question; Is there some setting that gives me 'All songs' icon at the top like before?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddie View Post

I remember that when I browsed to an Album Artist the albums under that Artist would appear. At the top of the screen there was a musical note icon which returned 'All songs'.

But now at the top there is 3 dots inside a circle that shows a drop down list for 'All Songs', 'Play Next', 'Append random album to queue' etc.

My question; Is there some setting that gives me 'All songs' icon at the top like before?
    There is a play icon next to the 3 dots inside a circle. That plays "all songs".

No musical note on that page, but there's a Play Now button on both Desktop and Mobile skins. No setting to show or hide this option that I know of.

Name:  Playall.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  90.7 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    There is a play icon next to the 3 dots inside a circle. That plays "all songs".

Thanks. However I don't want to play all songs, just view the list and make a selection of a particular track.

Thanks. However I don't want to play all songs, just view the list and make a selection of a particular track.
    I didn't know you could ever do that in Material skin.
    Edit I see you can. So is your issue just one extra tap on the screen?
    Last edited by slartibartfast; 2021-04-24 at 02:52.

Then use 'All songs' in the "(...)" menu