Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 713 of 726 FirstFirst ... 213613663703711712713714715723 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 7251
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Not currently. You can use the keyboard for most things, but cannot navigate the lists with the keyboard. Material is not really designed for this use-case. Tried a quick hack to add keyboard navigation to the browse list, this works - but vuetify's menus don't seem to react to up/down. So, possible to make required changes, but a lot of work for a use-case its really not meant for.
    Thanks Craig. Appreciate your effort!

Maybe there are others who have tried similar?

The typical approach when using knobs to control things is to have it control Jivelite/Squeezeplay - a topic for a different thread though.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    The typical approach when using knobs to control things is to have it control Jivelite/Squeezeplay - a topic for a different thread though.
    Thanks for that suggestion Paul. I have done extensive testing with Jivelite - it's great but Material Skin is more universal ;-) and preferred...

One more thing concerning the mouse wheel & volume control. Is there a way to use it WITHOUT having the mouse cursor in the volume bar 'area' ?

Quote Originally Posted by jcmpgp View Post
    It's really missing.
    I still don't know how to make appear the 3rd Party.
    Thanks

I still don't know how to make appear the 3rd Party.
    Thanks
    Can you give a screenshot of the bottom section of the plugins screen?
    LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. 2 Touches & EDO.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Here is the screenshotName:  2021-04-19_21h39_07.png
Views: 185
Size:  136.1 KB
    Thanks.

Here is the screenshotName:  2021-04-19_21h39_07.png
Views: 185
Size:  136.1 KB
    Thanks.
    Those are the tail end of the 3rd party plugins, but unless you have installed a lot, such as "Volume Lock" or XSqueezedisplay" you seem to be missing some. You only have those from Michael Herger. I don't know why. I assume you have a current internet connection.
    LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. 2 Touches & EDO.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Those are the tail end of the 3rd party plugins, but unless you have installed a lot, such as "Volume Lock" or XSqueezedisplay" you seem to be missing some. You only have those from Michael Herger. I don't know why. I assume you have a current internet connection.
    They might be from Michael's repo which is installed rather than 3rd party plugins.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Those plugins aren't part of the 3rd party plugins, they're all part of Michael's repo (http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins/repo.xml).

I think what the OP is trying to say is that the whole set of 3rd party plugins is missing, which is collapsed and highlighted in my screenshot below.

Name:  slim.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  104.1 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi