Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 685 of 748 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685686687695735 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7479
    Minor issue displaying station icons via the radionet plugin, I posted on the radionet plugin thread, but bpa seems to think this is likely a material issue, not a radionet plugin issue.

The radionet post is here https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...=1#post1013530

In summary, search for 1fm via radionet plugin, 2 pages of channels are listed, no station logos appear on page 2 via material, but are displayed OK directly on radio/touch/controller.
    Location 1: LMS 8.2 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Touch, x1 Controller : Location 2: LMS 8.2 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Duet Receiver, x1 Controller : Alexa Mediaserver Smart Skill, Material Android, SqueezeliteX control

Quote Originally Posted by staresy View Post
    Minor issue displaying station icons via the radionet plugin, I posted on the radionet plugin thread, but bpa seems to think this is likely a material issue, not a radionet plugin issue.

In summary, search for 1fm via radionet plugin, 2 pages of channels are listed, no station logos appear on page 2 via material, but are displayed OK directly on radio/touch/controller.
    are you sure ?

Name:  search.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  183.0 KB

ronnie

You need to click on Page 2, Page 3, ect. to see the stations for that page. Seems to be 182 pages?

Name:  page2.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  124.9 KB

Name:  page202.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  106.5 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/pCP 7.0.1/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by staresy View Post

Yup, Material issue. Will be fixed for 2.3.4
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Material Mods

Hi All

I don't know if this is of interest to anyone but I've been having fun tweaking the CSS in Material. I find it especially useful with classical music where the Album is actually a single Work, as in this example:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Shozzer View Post
    Hi All

I don't know if this is of interest to anyone but I've been having fun tweaking the CSS in Material. I find it especially useful with classical music where the Album is actually a single Work, as in this example:
    I might be interested. Can you please explain what did you tweak?
    Living: EtherRegen -> Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2 -> ATC SCM19 v2 & Sennheiser HD650
    Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
    Kids rooms: SB Booms
    Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
    Controls: iPeng, Material Skin & LMS via internet
    Server: Windows 10 Pro with LMS 7.9.3
    Spare: 2 SB Touch, 1 SB3, 2 SB Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfiction View Post
    I might be interested. Can you please explain what did you tweak?
    It involves creating a css file as per Craig's GitHub site: https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-mat...ed-Information

Thanks to Craig's help I have created a couple of files: mobile.css and desktop.css with the following code:

.np-image {padding: 0.25!important;}

div.np-portrait-song-info div p:nth-child(2) {
    color:black; opacity:1;
    }
    div.np-landscape-song-info div p:nth-child(2) {
    color:black; opacity:1;
    }
    div.np-portrait-song-info div p:nth-child(3) {
    font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--primary-color)!important; opacity:1; font-size: 135%;
    }
    div.np-landscape-song-info div p:nth-child(3) {
    font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--primary-color)!important; opacity:1; font-size: 160%;
    }

The beauty is that you don't have to mess with the original code and if you don't like what you have done you just remove the file(s). In the event that there is a new release of Material, the changes survive as they are stored separately.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    You need to click on Page 2, Page 3, ect. to see the stations for that page. Seems to be 182 pages?
    If you search for "1FM" only 2 pages but all 1.FM !

If you search for "1.FM" many pages found - LMS drops any punctuation in ANY search so I think what happens is "1.FM" becomes a search for any station with "1" and "FM" and there are many FM stations

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    If you search for "1FM" only 2 pages but all 1.FM !

If you search for "1.FM" many pages found - LMS drops any punctuation in ANY search so I think what happens is "1.FM" becomes a search for any station with "1" and "FM" and there are many FM stations
    Thank you for taking the trouble to explain.
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/pCP 7.0.1/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Thank you for taking the trouble to explain.
    Although Craig has acknowledged the issue of missing logos a few have posted that they don't see it. I don't see it so when does it show up?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk