Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 625 of 766 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 7656
    Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Apologies for being slow, but I see neither 2.2.0 nor 2.2.1 yet. Are they in the official release place for LMS yet? I have restarted LMS more than once, and cleared cache.db.
    A reboot fixed it. Not sure why an LMS Restart doesn't. No matter.
    LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. 2 Touches & EDO.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by ButC View Post
    I've gotten addicted to skipping songs from my bluetooth headphones. Is there a way to achieve that when using Material and SB Player 2?
    I'm using KDEconnect on my laptop connected to my phone, so I can use basically any bluetooth device connected to my phone to pause/play/next including my watch.

Would it be possible to go back to listing the COMPOSER first? Thanks.

Thanks also for the "multiple composer" change:

Last edited by Apesbrain; 2021-01-30 at 09:57.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Bug-fix release, changes:

1. Fix page not loading in WebKit/iOS - due to WebKit not supporting lookbehind regex.
    2. Fix biographies and album reviews not showing.
    3. Require long-click on volume label to mute, but long or short to unmute.
    4. Fix position of power button on iOS when shown in place of player icon in toolbar.
    The artist biography visible from clicking the "i" button in now playing is constantly interrupted by "fetching". This isn't visible when accessing the same page from "artist info" from the context menu.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    A reboot fixed it. Not sure why an LMS Restart doesn't. No matter.
    On Windows, you need to use Ctrl+F5 to force a non-cached refresh of the page. Then all the new features will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The artist biography visible from clicking the "i" button in now playing is constantly interrupted by "fetching".
    Similar issue affects album review. Fixed in git for 2.2.2
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Similar issue affects album review. Fixed in git for 2.2.2
    Did you see my post in BBC sounds saying that there is no icon mapping when BBC Sounds is moved to the Radio menu?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Apesbrain View Post
    Would it be possible to go back to listing the COMPOSER first? Thanks.
    Changed order to "Band, Composer, Conductor, Artist, Album" Does this suffice?
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Did you see my post in BBC sounds saying that there is no icon mapping when BBC Sounds is moved to the Radio menu?
    Yeah, fixed for 2.2.2.

Changed order to "Band, Composer, Conductor, Artist, Album" Does this suffice?
    ARRGH! With great respect to other folks with understandably different preference, for my uses (non-classical music) I *really* prefer it the other way around. I use Composer as "songwriter", and show Artist * Composer -- which gets me close to how I have always customized the default skin's queue entries.

I know you hate adding more and more options, but perhaps this could be a choice in the plugin settings? Otherwise, I can stay with 2.2.1 until something breaks or you add a feature I can't live without

Since I don't use Band or Conductor, I'm, not sure what the complete order is now, but keeping it as an option along with the 2.2.2 change would make me very happy.