Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 623 of 750 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625633673723 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 7492
    Quote Originally Posted by staresy View Post
    Thanks for the update, good work as usual.

I notice the BBC Sounds Icons are still orange, and a mix of icons and pictures. Not sure if this is intentional, but it looks a bit messy compared with the uniformity of the rest of the material interface and doesn't seem to seamlessly fit in? Just my opinion.

Is this one for you or expectingtofly?
    expectingtofly kindly submitted a pull request where a plugin can name its icons in such a way as that Material will automatically convert to a Material icon. e.g. Blah_MTL_icon_search.png will get converted to 'search' by Material. In this way, Material does not need to be modified for each plugin. But, it requires the plugin to name its icons in this manner. I assume a future release of BBC Sounds will be updated for this.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by staresy View Post
    Thanks for the update, good work as usual.

I notice the BBC Sounds Icons are still orange, and a mix of icons and pictures. Not sure if this is intentional, but it looks a bit messy compared with the uniformity of the rest of the material interface and doesn't seem to seamlessly fit in? Just my opinion.

Is this one for you or expectingtofly?
    Looks OK to me (v2.1.3)

Name:  bbc sounds.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  83.7 KB

ronnie

I can't update to 2.2.1 for some reason.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I can't update to 2.2.1 for some reason.
    That reason would be because there is no 2.2.1 yet. I'm waiting a little while to see if there are other issues.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    That reason would be because there is no 2.2.1 yet. I'm waiting a little while to see if there are other issues.
    OK so the notification is a red herring then

.... I assume a future release of BBC Sounds will be updated for this.
    Ah, understood, makes sense.
    Location 1: LMS 8.2 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Touch, x1 Controller : Location 2: LMS 8.2 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Duet Receiver, x1 Controller : Alexa Mediaserver Smart Skill, Material Android, SqueezeliteX control

Same here, update notification but no update possible.

does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?

Ah, oops! I was testing a fake release build for the iOS issue and must have mistakenly commited the 2.2.1 info to the repo XML. Resolved now. Sorry. 2.2.1 will be released later today...

Ah, oops! I was testing a fake release build for the iOS issue and must have mistakenly commited the 2.2.1 info to the repo XML. Resolved now. Sorry. 2.2.1 will be released later today...

after you edited the repo back to 2.2.0 I still got the update notification. Stupid as I was I updated. But now things are broken. The main window stays empty on all my devices (iphone, ipad and laptop (safari)).

I've reverted to the classic skin for now. Disabling the material plugin and enabling it again did not resolve it.

Attached a screenshot from Safari's developer view source code of the webpage, it reports some errors:

Name:  Schermafbeelding 2021-01-30 om 11.59.29.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  116.5 KB
    does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?