Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 622 of 706 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 7054
    Thanks for putting the interface option back in settings. However I can't get it to work in either Firefox or Brave browsers; I have to add Classic to the url to change interface
    Last edited by SlimChances; 2021-01-29 at 07:23.
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1614639334 @ Tue Mar 2 00:11:57 CET 2021
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
    amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

Quote Originally Posted by SlimChances View Post
    Thanks for putting the interface option back in settings. However I can't get it to work in either Firefox or Brave browsers; I have to add Classic to the url to change interface
    Just tried with Firefox on Linux I can change settings to 'Default' from 'Material' - reload the page and 'Default' is shown.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Just tried with Firefox on Linux I can change settings to 'Default' from 'Material' - reload the page and 'Default' is shown.
    I tried this in Firefox and was able to change to Default but doesn't seem to work right in Brave. Not a big deal
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1614639334 @ Tue Mar 2 00:11:57 CET 2021
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
    amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

I'll look into this, but not for the next release - as I'd like to release that soon.
    I've been using an older development build of 2.2.0 (from 1/6). Since you're close to release, I thought I'd test out some of the developments since then.

I'm seeing an issue with the latest build, just downloaded from github: I have chosen to display Composers in all genres; however, I no longer see the Composer appearing in the Queue or Now Playing (they do still show up when browsing genres, and even in the browser page title when playing a song. If I revert to the earlier build, Composer info once again appears in the Queue and Now Playing. So it appears that a change happened somewhere between 1/6 and today.

Quote Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
    I've been using an older development build of 2.2.0 (from 1/6). Since you're close to release, I thought I'd test out some of the developments since then.

I'm seeing an issue with the latest build, just downloaded from github: I have chosen to display Composers in all genres; however, I no longer see the Composer appearing in the Queue or Now Playing (they do still show up when browsing genres, and even in the browser page title when playing a song. If I revert to the earlier build, Composer info once again appears in the Queue and Now Playing. So it appears that a change happened somewhere between 1/6 and today.
    Thanks! Fixed now.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Thanks! Fixed now.
    Indeed it is. Thank YOU!

2.2.0 Release

Feature release, main changes:

1. Add support for listing 'band' under certain genres, and in the queue.
    2. If a the 'default' player re-appears in LMS's players list, then switch to this player.
    3. Add server-side settings to control whether composer, conductor, and band tags are shown in queue and now-playing.
    4. Clicking anywhere in 'Music sources' subtoolbar will open search field.
    5. Add items from an artist's or album's context menu to the 'More' menu shown in the subtoolbar.
    6. Always send +/- volume-step when up/down volume button pressed.
    7. Add server-side setting to control whether 'Fixed volume', and disabled slider, is used for fixed volume players.
    8. Remove 'Fixed volume' label, disable slider and hide value for fixed volume players.
    9. When pinning a 'My Music' item prompt user if we should store the library_id with this.
    10. Add option to control whether all artists, album-artists, composers, etc. are show when browsing albums, and (requires LMS 8.2) in now-playing and queue.
    11. Respect LMS's 'Filter Genres at the Album & Track Level.' setting when using 'Append random album to queue' from a genre.
    12. Press-and-hold volume buttons to incrementally change volume.
    13. In desktop layout, click volume label to toggle mute.
    14. Embolden font, and use highlight colour for background, of current player in player's menu, and 'Manage players' dialog.
    15. Drag'n'drop from queue onto playlist.
    16. Add option to replace player's icon in toolbar with a power button.
    17. Add generic Material icon mapping support - thanks to expectingtofly.

I've now implemented drag'n'drop from queue onto/into playlists.
    Yey! This is a major enhancement in functionality.

[I'm still wating for the update to propagate, though]
    Last edited by MarSOnEarth; 2021-01-30 at 01:56. Reason: wording

2.2.0 Broken on WebKit/iOS

I made a change to support proper multi-value splitting, but this uses a regex feature (from 2018) that iOS still does not support. I added a work-around for this, so that Material still works. However, it appears that this work-around gets broken by the minification process that is applied to release builds. I'm working on fixing this. For now, if on iOS do not update to 2.2.0

[Edit] I think this is now fixed for 2.2.1, which I will release later today - just waiting to see if any other issues (e.g. on Android, etc.)
    [Edit 2] MAI biographies and album review display also broken in 2.2.0, fixed for 2.2.1
    Last edited by cpd73; 2021-01-30 at 02:23.

2.2.0 BBC Sounds Icons

Thanks for the update, good work as usual.

I notice the BBC Sounds Icons are still orange, and a mix of icons and pictures. Not sure if this is intentional, but it looks a bit messy compared with the uniformity of the rest of the material interface and doesn't seem to seamlessly fit in? Just my opinion.

Is this one for you or expectingtofly?
    Location 1: LMS 8.2 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Touch, x1 Controller : Location 2: LMS 8.0 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Duet Receiver, x1 Controller : Alexa Mediaserver Smart Skill, Material Android, SqueezeliteX control