Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 562 of 705 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 7050
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Blimey!

You could've made it 20.
    Does everyone else see a numbered list of features. I don't which is probably why I don't normally read them properly.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Does everyone else see a numbered list of features. I don't which is probably why I don't normally read them properly.
    The updates are properly numbered when viewed in the slimdevices forum. Tapatalk does that to me too.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Phone: Pixel 3a + SB Player + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    The updates are properly numbered when viewed in the slimdevices forum.
    Must be Tapatalk then. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Feature release, main changes:

• 18. If browser's locale time string ends with AM or PM then use 12hour clock.
    Fantastic update!

Where would i see #18 expressed in Material? I would like to confirm I'm still getting 24-hour clock info.

I have my pCP server, laptop, and mobile devices configured to use a 24-hour clock even though I live in a location that generally uses the 12-hour clock. I have not expressly configured my browser though. I assume the browser picks up any time setting from the device settings.

Is it possible to add a link to Material Skin in the normal LMS web GUI under My Apps?

I think I saw other plugins appear there sometimes (extGUI4lms?) but I'm not sure how to do this with Material Skin.
    Thank you.

Thank you again for this absolutely great plugin. I appreciate the inclusion of "Extras" in the new release. Unfortunately, the key "Extra" I use is Inguz EQ for which the browser interface was authored in Silverlight which is now depreciated. Squeeze Commander and Orange Squeeze have dealt with it by providing an interface to the basic Inguz EQ settings that bypasses the Silverlight functionality, if you're looking for a challenge for a future release. Again, thanks!

BTW where should Erland's plugin CutomBrowse appear? I can't find it, not in Extras nor in MyMusic. Do I need to change some setting in Material or in CustomBrowse for it to be displayed?
    Thanks for your excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by afriend View Post
    BTW where should Erland's plugin CutomBrowse appear? I can't find it, not in Extras nor in MyMusic. Do I need to change some setting in Material or in CustomBrowse for it to be displayed?
    Thanks for your excellent work.
    Don't use Custom Browse, but it appears under 'My Music' for me.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Don't use Custom Browse, but it appears under 'My Music' for me.
    Sorry. I restarted LMS many times and now it shows up here too. Weird but I'm happy.

If I may, just one small question about using material on a touch device/screen:

Is it or will it be possible to delete songs from a player's current playlist just by swiping (left) on the song? That would be such a great help.

1. Add button to toggle queue visibility on desktop layout.
    2. Make cover-art in browse and queue views optional.
    Great options, actually makes me want to use Desktop layout more (at least on my laptop).

9. For piCorePlayer and SqueezeAMP (SqueezeESP32) players, add action to show config page in main menu of Player Settings dialog.
    That's great, thanks. I had added a custom menu to show all PCP's as a work around, but this is a great addition.

16. Allow using grid in more places; Home, My Music, etc.
    Also useful, but it only works in Desktop mode. Although the settings you choose here also stick when switching back to Mobile, the button isn't there anymore.
    (I still prefer Mobile view on the 7" touchscreen)