Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 123 of 765 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223623 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 7642
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Main changes:

1. Fix sub-toolbar actions when showing album track list navigated into via a 'More' menu, and add 'Play album starting at track' to tracks.
    2. Remove 'SoundCloud' work-around, hopefully fixes Tidal
    3. Check any current track in queue for meta-data changes, not just those with a zero duration - as this is not a reliable way to detect a stream.
    4. Allow more space for alarm entries.
    5. Larger covers in lists.
    Just installed v0.3.4 and it isn't responding to selections in home screen at all - select New Music, Artists, Genre etc and nothing happens. Have tried on MS Edge and Chrome, cleared cache on both and re-booted PC. Everything working fine with default skin.

Any ideas?

Bob
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 8.20 (from nightlies) on Windows 10
    1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
    1 x iMac server running macOS Big Sur
    WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Focal Electra 1027 Be II Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by bobertuk View Post
    Just installed v0.3.4 and it isn't responding to selections in home screen at all - select New Music, Artists, Genre etc and nothing happens. Have tried on MS Edge and Chrome, cleared cache on both and re-booted PC. Everything working fine with default skin.

Any ideas?

Bob
    Same here. Nothing in My Music works but Radio, Favourites and Apps do. Spotty works when accessed from the Apps menu but not from the pinned icon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

D'Oh!!! My silly mistake. I filter out clicks on items without a type, and forgot to add a type to all entries from server supplied categories. Didn't test these, as I don't use them.

0.3.5 Release with a fix for this. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Same here. Nothing in My Music works but Radio, Favourites and Apps do. Spotty works when accessed from the Apps menu but not from the pinned icon.
    Hmm... See, this is why I hate implementing features I don't use! Pinned apps still broken in 0.3.5, will release a 0.3.6 with a fix for these in a bit - will see if there are any other issues first.

Can people please try 0.3.5, and see if this works at least as well as 0.3.3? I'd like to catch any other bugs before releasing 0.3.6 - which I will do later today. I've already reduced the list image size down to 50px, as this is the size requested from server, the current (54px) results in blurry images. However, I'm concerned that the "undefined type" issue which affected the browse menus might affect other areas - so would like to fix these if possible.

Can people please try 0.3.5, and see if this works at least as well as 0.3.3? I'd like to catch any other bugs before releasing 0.3.6 - which I will do later today. I've already reduced the list image size down to 50px, as this is the size requested from server, the current (54px) results in blurry images. However, I'm concerned that the "undefined type" issue which affected the browse menus might affect other areas - so would like to fix these if possible.
    v0.3.5 working for me now and at least as well as v0.3.3

Thank you for the very fast response

Bob
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 8.20 (from nightlies) on Windows 10

v0.3.5 working for me now and at least as well as v0.3.3
    Thanks, can you check all your plugins, apps, etc? I know pinned apps are broken, and already fixed for the next release.

Thanks, can you check all your plugins, apps, etc? I know pinned apps are broken, and already fixed for the next release.
    Everything seems to be working, except, as you say, pinned apps. I only use Spotty pinned and that's not working although it does work if going through the Apps menu.
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom

I really, really, really need to learn to read more carefully! I missed the "more" step! D'oh!!!!! Yes, I can see this error. So sorry for missing this - will try to fix for 0.3.4.
    This issue is fixed in one respect. Playback starts when using the play all button at the top of the screen. I am still seeing different context menus when tapping on a track.
    The context menu contains "play album starting at track" when navigating through the My Music menu but doesn't when going via the "search" route.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    This issue is fixed in one respect. Playback starts when using the play all button at the top of the screen. I am still seeing different context menus when tapping on a track.
    The context menu contains "play album starting at track" when navigating through the My Music menu but doesn't when going via the "search" route.
    Yeah, it was working in some, but not all tracks from search. Should be fixed in next release.