Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 614 of 659 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6588
    I just want to add my appreciation for this skin as well. It looks fabulous and works very well! My only regret is I took so long to try it out. Thanks for the contribution to the community!

Announce: Material Skin

The Material APK for Android has an option to "Show notification". LMS then appears in the list of notifications, rather than in the media control notification area at the top (most media control apps in Android 11 go up there now). Any chance this could be changed to put it there?

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Meyer View Post
    The Material APK for Android has an option to "Show notification". LMS then appears in the list of notifications, rather than in the media control notification area at the top (most media control apps in Android 11 go up there now). Any chance this could be changed to put it there?
    That would require creating a 'media session' - which last time I looked was more hassle than its worth.

The app is only meant as a simple webview wrapper. Hence the notification does not show current song, and has play and pause buttons - as the app itself does not know the playback state.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Swipe left/right changes view. I see no point on tap to start/stop - there is a very visible play button that handles this.
    Yes absolutely, thank you sir.

Phone Volume Controls

Using the APK on my Android phone: I like that I can adjust volume using the hardware up/dn buttons. Question: would it be possible after holding one of these buttons down for a while, that the volume begins ramping until I let the button go? I notice that currently the volume increments/decrements by one step only after I release the button.

Doing this when the step has been chosen in settings to be 1% would be nice.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Phone: Pixel 3a + SB Player + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Using the APK on my Android phone: I like that I can adjust volume using the hardware up/dn buttons. Question: would it be possible after holding one of these buttons down for a while, that the volume begins ramping until I let the button go? I notice that currently the volume increments/decrements by one step only after I release the button.
    Makes sense. I've just updated the skin so that long-press on the volume buttons behave this wiy, and will update APK.

[Edit] I've made the change for a future 0.1.5 release of the APK
    Last edited by cpd73; 2021-01-23 at 01:53.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Power button on main screen

Thank you for a great plugin and APK.

Would it be possible to add a Power button for the currently selected player on the main screen? Currently, as far as I can see, you have to use the available players drop down list and then tap the power icon adjacent to the current player.

It would be easier if a Power button icon could be added to the main screen (including on the APK). Maybe to the right hand side of the name of the currently selected player situated at the top left of the header bar.

Thanks again for the excellent work.

Hu.

Quote Originally Posted by humax99 View Post
    Would it be possible to add a Power button for the currently selected player on the main screen? Currently, as far as I can see, you have to use the available players drop down list and then tap the power icon adjacent to the current player.

It would be easier if a Power button icon could be added to the main screen (including on the APK). Maybe to the right hand side of the name of the currently selected player situated at the top left of the header bar.
    I dont see how that is an easier - the target size would be the same. Plus, there is enough buttons already - and adding one more would reduce the space for the current display. So, no sorry I have no intention of adding the power button there.

Quote Originally Posted by humax99 View Post
    Thank you for a great plugin and APK.

Thanks again for the excellent work.

Hu.
    Is there a reason why you need to power off your players? The only reason I do it for one of my players is to allow my DAC to enter standby mode.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Announce: Material Skin

>That would require creating a 'media session' - which last time I looked
    >was more hassle than its worth.
    >
    >The app is only meant as a -simple- webview wrapper. Hence the
    >notification does not show current song, and has play and pause buttons
    >- as the app itself does not know the playback state.

Ah, I see. In that case, I think I'll disable the notification option again. It's permanently in the notifications (and I typically have loads of notifications before I get round to processing them). It's easier to switch to the LMS webviewer than to find the notification!