Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 782 of 792 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 7917
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > OK, there is an issue with LMS's imageproxy and the "-" in names. For

Are you using the mysb based resizer, or the one built in to LMS (see
    Settings/Advanced/Performance)? I should look into this.
    While experimenting I had set it to use the internal LMS handler - and I had the problem.
    However, when the problem first started I was using mysb.
    So I suspect the problem is in both.
    I have since removed the minus from the file name so no longer see the problem.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Frequence3, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Somehow Jazz

star ratings

Most likely I missed something, but could not find it in the music and artist information plugin, nor this thread: I can not get ratings shown in the interface? I have toggled the setting.
    I assume at least these are the allmusic.com star ratings that can be made visible (which is what I try to achieve…)?
    Not sure as well where they are supposed to show up exactly…

Tia for any pointers…

Quote Originally Posted by Huey11 View Post
    Most likely I missed something, but could not find it in the music and artist information plugin, nor this thread: I can not get ratings shown in the interface? I have toggled the setting.
    I assume at least these are the allmusic.com star ratings that can be made visible (which is what I try to achieve…)?
    Not sure as well where they are supposed to show up exactly…

Tia for any pointers…
    You need to set ratings yourself via Trackstat or Ratings Light plugins. It doesn't use allmusic.com ratings.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    You need to set ratings yourself via Trackstat or Ratings Light plugins. It doesn't use allmusic.com ratings.

Ah, clear then. I guess Michael H was not able to get that done in the music and artist info plugin. I will ask status in that thread then.

Thanks and regards

Announce: Material Skin

> OK, there is an issue with LMS's imageproxy and the "-" in names. For

This should be fixed in the next builds of 8.2.1 and 8.3. Thanks for the
    heads up! The regex trying to match image resizing requests simply
    didn't allow "-" in the filename. Quite surprising that this didn't crop
    up before :-).

Good that it is resolved - but I will try to remember to not use minus sign in such images because I presume that there are still a large installed base of LMS that it running on stuff older than 8.1.2

Also - has same issue been found and resolved in mysb?
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Frequence3, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Somehow Jazz

I have an issue where I cannot view the album review for "Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs" when I click on the "i" button in Material Skin. I can view the review via The Music & Artist Information plugin in "More Info/Album Information/Album Review". I have a suspicion it might be because I have tagged "Artist" as "Derek And The Dominos" and "Album Artist" as "Eric Clapton"
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have an issue where I cannot view the album review for "Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs" when I click on the "i" button in Material Skin. I can view the review via The Music & Artist Information plugin in "More Info/Album Information/Album Review". I have a suspicion it might be because I have tagged "Artist" as "Derek And The Dominos" and "Album Artist" as "Eric Clapton"
    For local tracks Material passes MAI the album_id only for album reviews - and this is what is happening here. MAI should then use this album_id to look up the correct tags to use, etc. So, if there is an issue it appears to be with MAI.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    For local tracks Material passes MAI the album_id only for album reviews - and this is what is happening here. MAI should then use this album_id to look up the correct tags to use, etc. So, if there is an issue it appears to be with MAI.
    That was my original thought but MAI itself seems to have no problem with finding the review.

That was my original thought but MAI itself seems to have no problem with finding the review.
    And? As stated, all I'm doing is passing down the album_id - this is a different call to what the menu system uses. If reviews works for some albums but not others, and all are local, then the issue would appear to be in MAI. (I say appear, as I'm more than willing to accept Material being at fault - I just cannot see how.)

In earlier versions of Material I also passed the album name and albumartist strings - but this broke some calls, as I think MAI uses these strings in preference to the IDs. However, if MAI works for one album review using IDs, then it should work for all - again, assuming local tracks.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.