Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 433 of 483 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4823

Announce: Material Skin

> With the stats - are the "Total Tracks" in "Library Statistics" *just*
    > the local tracks, or local + online tracks? Likewise for "Total Playing
    > Time", etc.

Ha! I knew that question would come up one day :-). No, those are
    overall numbers, local and remote tracks. Please don't ask me to add
    another one with local files only...

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > With the stats - are the "Total Tracks" in "Library Statistics" *just*
    > the local tracks, or local + online tracks? Likewise for "Total Playing
    > Time", etc.

Ha! I knew that question would come up one day :-). No, those are
    overall numbers, local and remote tracks. Please don't ask me to add
    another one with local files only...
    No, that's fine - and makes sense. I was just confirming
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Bug in the skin, fixed for next release. Skin is trying to map a player icon where the player's firmware is not reported as a string.
    Quick question, is there a particular file i can download and replace in the repo, or is it better to just wait until the next version is release?

Correctly handle visibility of navbar when statusbar is hidden.
    Yes, this is working fine now!
    Thank you!

Mobile display issue

I have an issue with the latest Material update, ID=98ababd5. I am using Material on a laptop and I have sized the browser window so that the mobile layout kicks in. Everything looks and works fine, except the Volume control. In the mobile layout the Volume control changes to a button of course, and in the Browse and Queue displays, clicking on the Volume button produces a drop-down volume window with the slider control. This does not happen however in the Now Playing display. In this case scrolling the mouse wheel while hovering over the Volume button changes the volume, which is inconsistent with the other two displays.

I note of course that Material does NOT do anything like this when rendering the mobile display on my Android phone.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Phone: Pixel 3a Phone + SB Player + Material web app > Bluetooth > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
    Music: Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    I have an issue with the latest Material update, ID=98ababd5. I am using Material on a laptop and I have sized the browser window so that the mobile layout kicks in. Everything looks and works fine, except the Volume control. In the mobile layout the Volume control changes to a button of course, and in the Browse and Queue displays, clicking on the Volume button produces a drop-down volume window with the slider control. This does not happen however in the Now Playing display. In this case scrolling the mouse wheel while hovering over the Volume button changes the volume, which is inconsistent with the other two displays.
    I cannot recreate this. The button is the same button in browse, now-playing, and queue views - the toolbar itself does not change (only the 'i' button is changed for play/pause).

[Edit] But now I am seeing weird behaviour in epiphany!
    Last edited by cpd73; 2020-05-25 at 23:44.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by skarragallagher View Post
    Quick question, is there a particular file i can download and replace in the repo, or is it better to just wait until the next version is release?
    No, because the released version is "minified" I'll release 1.7.1 soon.

Can you update your checkout and see if this is resolved? I made a change which fixes my weird epiphany behaviour...

Can you update your checkout and see if this is resolved? I made a change which fixes my weird epiphany behaviour...
    I updated my checkout and the issue is resolved! I have been using the Vivaldi browser.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Phone: Pixel 3a Phone + SB Player + Material web app > Bluetooth > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
    Music: Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify

I updated my checkout and the issue is resolved! I have been using the Vivaldi browser.
    Really! I was about to say don't bother. Because desktop volume is now broken! The vol-down button shows the volume dialog!!! Arg!!!!! I'm 100% sure this is due to the long-press handler used for mute. This handler does not like widgets visibility being changed. I'll work on this some more...