Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 565 of 565 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565
Results 5,641 to 5,644 of 5644
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    [Edit] Ignore this. My work-around involved changing (e.g.) album icons based upon position in list - but this is fragile, and means if the App changes Material shows the wrong icon.
    You mean these? That's all Qobuz (curated) content. I hardly ever use that on LMS, because it's nicer to use the Qobuz website to discover and explore new content.
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 14.00.00.png
Views: 59
Size:  43.0 KB
    (I'm still trying to figure out an easier way to quickly play an album in LMS though, currently I always copy/paste the album-ID from the Qobuz URL into the search box or the status.html query.)

Quote Originally Posted by jeroen2 View Post
    You mean these? That's all Qobuz (curated) content. ...
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 14.00.00.png
Views: 59
Size:  43.0 KB
    Yup, but the icon assignment is LMS. Thinking again, I seem to recall some spotty screenshots where the Spotify icon is used more often than (I think) it should be. So, if you could recreate the JSON RESP message that creates the spotty menu, I can see if that's a Material issue. thanks.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Yup, but the icon assignment is LMS. Thinking again, I seem to recall some spotty screenshots where the Spotify icon is used more often than (I think) it should be. So, if you could recreate the JSON RESP message that creates the spotty menu, I can see if that's a Material issue. thanks.
    Code:
    [Log] [14:25:05] JSON RESP: {"method":"slim.request","id":4,"result":{"item_loop":[{"addAction":"go","type":"link","text":"Home","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["spotty","items"],"params":{"menu":"spotty","item_id":"0"}}},"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/home.png"},{"text":"Search","type":"search","input":{"len":1,"softbutton1":"Insert","title":"Search","softbutton2":"Delete","help":{"text":"Use the scroll wheel to change letters, then press the center button to select that letter. Press the center button again to start your search."},"processingPopup":{"text":"Searching..."}},"actions":{"go":{"params":{"menu":"spotty","search":"__TAGGEDINPUT__","item_id":"1","cachesearch":1},"cmd":["spotty","items"]}},"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/search.png"},{"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/news.png","type":"link","addAction":"go","text":"What's New","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["spotty","items"],"params":{"item_id":"2","menu":"spotty"}}}},{"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/toptracks.png","params":{"isContextMenu":1,"item_id":"3"},"text":"Top Tracks","type":"playlist"},{"actions":{"go":{"params":{"menu":"spotty","item_id":"4"},"cmd":["spotty","items"]}},"text":"Genres and Moods","addAction":"go","type":"link","icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/genres.png"},{"actions":{"go":{"params":{"menu":"spotty","item_id":"5"},"cmd":["spotty","items"]}},"addAction":"go","text":"Fijne muziek voor deze maandag!","icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/inbox.png"},{"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/album.png","text":"Albums","addAction":"go","type":"link","actions":{"go":{"params":{"menu":"spotty","item_id":"6"},"cmd":["spotty","items"]}}},{"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/artist.png","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["spotty","items"],"params":{"item_id":"7","menu":"spotty"}}},"type":"link","addAction":"go","text":"Artists"},{"text":"Playlists","type":"link","addAction":"go","actions":{"go":{"params":{"menu":"spotty","item_id":"8"},"cmd":["spotty","items"]}},"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/playlist.png"},{"addAction":"go","type":"link","text":"Podcasts","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["spotty","items"],"params":{"menu":"spotty","item_id":"9"}}},"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/podcasts.png"},{"type":"link","addAction":"go","text":"Transfer Playback","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["spotty","items"],"params":{"item_id":"10","menu":"spotty"}}},"icon":"plugins/Spotty/html/images/playlist.png"}],"base":{"actions":{"playControl":{"itemsParams":"playControlParams","window":{"isContextMenu":1},"params":{"_quantity":"25000","_index":"0","menu":"spotty"},"cmd":["spotty","items"],"player":0},"play":{"params":{"menu":"spotty"},"player":0,"cmd":["spotty","playlist","play"],"itemsParams":"params","nextWindow":"nowPlaying"},"add":{"player":0,"cmd":["spotty","playlist","add"],"params":{"menu":"spotty"},"itemsParams":"params"},"add-hold":{"itemsParams":"params","player":0,"cmd":["spotty","playlist","insert"],"params":{"menu":"spotty"}},"more":{"window":{"isContextMenu":1},"itemsParams":"params","cmd":["spotty","items"],"player":0,"params":{"menu":"spotty"}},"go":{"cmd":["spotty","items"],"params":{"menu":"spotty"},"itemsParams":"params"}}},"count":11,"offset":0,"window":{"windowStyle":"home_menu"}},"params":["b8:27:eb:4f:9a:14",["spotty","items","0",25000,"menu:spotty"]]} (material.min.js, line 228)
    Looks like this:
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 14.26.32.png
Views: 57
Size:  54.7 KB

Should be fixed in git/master now. I'll wait until the weekend for a release, in case there are other issues - as you can use grid to activate search.
    Thanks! And thanks to jeroen2 and jd68. I reported a minor issue, turned in for the night, and by the next morning a solution had been found.
    LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5 wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
    no high-end or esoteric audio gear
    1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired