Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 310 of 342 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3414
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQCitizen View Post
    I have been using the material skin for a few months now and love it.

I'm trying to confirm that I have the latest version of the material plugin installed, however when I go to the Server Settings | Plugins page it's not listed in either the active or inactive plugins list. I have "update plugins automatically" checked so maybe it's all taking care of behind the scenes but I would still like to see which version I am using, if possible? I must be missing something obvious ...

So when I press F12 in my browser I can see material.min.js?r=1.2.1 so I am assuming version 1.2.1 is being used and on github the latest release is 1.2.2
    Sorry, not sure. I run the in-development version most of the time, and LMS informs me that 1.2.2 is the latest and udate is available.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Sorry, not sure. I run the in-development version most of the time, and LMS informs me that 1.2.2 is the latest and udate is available.
    I am stoopid .. I can see the plugin info now: Material Skin (v1.2.2)

Not sure how I missed it in the list

I was originally going to state that this was a way to specific use case. However, I've implemented this in a generic manner. So, as of 1.3.0 (which will be the next release) you should be able to achieve what you are looking for by using "http://<yourserver>:9000/material/?player=01:02:03:04:05:06&action=dlg.open/playersettings,-,alarms" This will invoke the player settings dialog, for the current player, and scroll the 'Alarms' section into view.

Likewise "http://<yourserver>:9000/material/now-playing' could be changed to "http://<yourserver>:9000/material/desktop?action=expandNowPlaying/true"
    Thank you! That is an elegant solution to my esoteric request. I look forward to seeing 1.3.0 released in the future!

I would also like to thank you for developing this skin for LMS. I have used LMS for well over a decade and was growing frustrated that LMS was so woefully bad at supporting phones/tablets. I had started looking at alternatives such as Roon to offer a better end user experience for everyone in the house. I stumbled upon the Material skin and was thrilled to see such a beautiful well laid out theme. It is truly a professional UI that is easy and intuitive to use.

I know you don't require it, but I made a small donation as a token of my appreciation for all the work you have done! You have enabled me to continue enjoying using LMS for the foreseeable future. Cheers.
    LMS Server: VortexBox Virtual Machine
    2 PiCorePlayers w/IQ Audio DAC+, 1 PiCorePlayer w/IQ Audio AMP+, 1 PiCorePlayer w/ADL GT40 DAC, 2 SB Touch, 5 SB Radio

My Music Search

I have run into a strange issue when running LMS 8.0.0 - git-5cc2d9e7d, and material master updated Sunday, git commit 1a61340d, and I have "online music service integration" disabled, so that is not in play.

I cannot complete a search of "My Music;" I get a spinning circle that never stops. I have to drop back to material 1.2.2 in order to get library search working again. I have not found anything in the log that indicates a problem. Strange.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite/gmrender + Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Senn HD 650 headphones
    Phone: Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material > Bluetooth > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
    Music: Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    I cannot complete a search of "My Music;" I get a spinning circle that never stops.
    Thanks for reporting. Silly typo caused by change to add tooltips to most icon buttons. Please update your checkout, should be fixed now.

Injecting CSS

Because my tablet is inside a holder, I make little modifcations on the appearence of Material Skin, writing in LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/MaterialSkin/HTML/material/html/css/mobile.min.css. So the footer moves up a little for reaching it with my fingers.
    Code:
    #np-page{height:75%;}
    .lms-footer {margin: 0 0 2em 0 !important}
    Is there another way to simply inject my own CSS into Material Skin, that is protected against new MS versions, like Wordpress and its Child-Themes?
    1x QNAP TS-453B as LMS | 1x Raspberry Pi Zero W +PiCorePlayer 5.0.1 as USB-Player + TEAC UD-501 USB-DAC + Phonitor Mini Headphone Amplifier + AKG K812 headphones | 2x SqueezeBox Classic | 1x Squeezbox Radio | 1x Raspberry Pi with HiFimeDIY ES9023 DAC +PiCorePlayer 6.0 | 1x Google Chromecast Audio with Arcam FMJ A22 + B&W Nautilus 805 | 1x Google Chromecast Audio with Philips Fidelio DS9000/12 | 1x Squeezelite on MacBook Pro Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by tfec View Post
    Is there another way to simply inject my own CSS into Material Skin, that is protected against new MS versions, like Wordpress and its Child-Themes?
    I do something similar so I can use the mobile style layout on the desktop (just my preference).

The default skin has a permanent link on the pages to 'skin.css' which is normally empty but allows users to create this file and add into the css folder. This quote from the Slimdevices Wiki:

/skin.css/ - is an optional stylesheet that skins may use when only some style elements need to be change. Anything in the skin.css will override those in slimserver.css, while still allowing the rest of slimserver.css to apply.
    So how about something similar, where the pages have a link to say custom.css that users can add if needed? (I'm aware that Material already does this and uses a skin.css file to link to classic skin mods).
    Last edited by IanHaynes; 2020-01-22 at 05:30.
    Ian

Library: Netgear NAS Duo
    Main System: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer with LMS
    Second System: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
    PC: Squeezelite-X

Quote Originally Posted by tfec View Post
    Not currently. What I propose is to allow reading of custom CSS files from within the "prefs/plugin" folder in the LMS install location. e.g. "prefs/plugin/material-skin.desktop.css", "prefs/plugin/material-skin.mini.css", "prefs/plugin/material-skin.mobile.css", and "prefs/plugin/material-skin.now-playing.css" - this allows separate modifications for all 4 main HTML files. These should persist across Material updates.

This will be in the 1.3.0 release.

Thanks for reporting. Silly typo caused by change to add tooltips to most icon buttons. Please update your checkout, should be fixed now.
    Updated my checkout and search is working - thank you.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite/gmrender + Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Senn HD 650 headphones
    Phone: Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material > Bluetooth > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
    Music: Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by IanHaynes View Post
    I do something similar so I can use the mobile style layout on the desktop (just my preference).
    http: //yoursever:9000/material/mobile?auto=false will force the mobile layout, and disable switching to desktop layout when the width changes.