Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 706 of 731 FirstFirst ... 206606656696704705706707708716 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7304
    Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    I'd like to suggest a modification to what is displayed via the INFO button - basically to pull more More info from MAI and put it upfront.
    Just to let you know I have started on this, but only tested for local tracks. Renamed section titles to; Artist, Album and Track. Artist now shows biography (as before), list of (up to 50) albums, and a list of (up to 25) similar artists fetched from last.fm - clicking on one of these will perform a search. Album now shows the album review (as before) followed by the album's track listing (up to 100). Track shows lyrics (as before) followed by details such as artist, album artist, composer, conductor, band, genre, year, techinfo - all bar techinfo are clickable.

Name:  Screenshot from 2021-04-11 11-13-55.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  116.5 KB

Currently only 1st of each artist type is shown, I have raised an issue to remind me to list all.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by renem View Post
    Witch plugin works with these ratings?
    Material reads ratings straight from LMS. But to set ratings you need either TrackStat or RatingsLight installed.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Just to let you know I have started on this, but only tested for local tracks. Renamed section titles to; Artist, Album and Track. Artist now shows biography (as before), list of (up to 50) albums, and a list of (up to 25) similar artists fetched from last.fm - clicking on one of these will perform a search. Album now shows the album review (as before) followed by the album's track listing (up to 100). Track shows lyrics (as before) followed by details such as artist, album artist, composer, conductor, band, genre, year, techinfo - all bar techinfo are clickable.

Currently only 1st of each artist type is shown, I have raised an issue to remind me to list all.
    Looks good! Would be nice if there is some place to easily access the locally stored booklet files...
    Living: EtherRegen -> Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2 -> ATC SCM19 v2 & Sennheiser HD650
    Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
    Kids rooms: SB Booms
    Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
    Controls: iPeng, Material Skin & LMS via internet
    Server: Windows 10 Pro with LMS 7.9.3
    Spare: 2 SB Touch, 1 SB3, 2 SB Radio

Current Track Information

Craig, the ongoing development of the Information display is a great enhancement! Suggestion: is it possible at the bottom of the Artist column to add a Grid-View option for the album list?
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Phone: Pixel 3a + SB Player + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Craig, the ongoing development of the Information display is a great enhancement! Suggestion: is it possible at the bottom of the Artist column to add a Grid-View option for the album list?
    Craig, commit: eeaa39b
    I am getting a syntax error in browse-page.js, line 1549: was "CLICK:" supposed to be "CLICK," ???

With the latest commit, the browse pane comes up blank for me.
    Last edited by Ron F.; 2021-04-11 at 14:30.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Craig, commit: eeaa39bI am getting a syntax error in browse-page.js, line 1549: was "CLICK:" supposed to be "CLICK," ???With the latest commit, the browse pane comes up blank for me.
    I can be quite slow! This problem I ran into, after checking out the latest commit, browse-page.js, line 1549:
    title:/**/CLICK: '+title,
    should be something like:
    title:/**/'CLICK: '+title,
    missing a quote mark on that line. Apologies for my slowness.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post

Looking good!
    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Boom
    Kitchen UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS

Hi

Is the web UI version of Material part of LMS now?

Reason for asking is that it no longer appears in the list of active or inactive LMS plug-ins (tried both Material and Default skins), though the Material interface is present and working and it's present under Advanced in LMS Settings. 'About' says it's a "HTML5 WebApp for LMS", but I'm not sure what that means TBH!

Quote Originally Posted by mr-b View Post
    Hi

Is the web UI version of Material part of LMS now?

Reason for asking is that it no longer appears in the list of active or inactive LMS plug-ins (tried both Material and Default skins), though the Material interface is present and working and it's present under Advanced in LMS Settings. 'About' says it's a "HTML5 WebApp for LMS", but I'm not sure what that means TBH!
    Just a regular plugin, appears under "Active plugins" in the default skin for me, also appears in the Material skin plugins list.

Name:  plugins.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  104.0 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/pCP 7.0.1/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by mr-b View Post
    HiIs the web UI version of Material part of LMS now?Reason for asking is that it no longer appears in the list of active or inactive LMS plug-ins (tried both Material and Default skins), though the Material interface is present and working and it's present under Advanced in LMS Settings. 'About' says it's a "HTML5 WebApp for LMS", but I'm not sure what that means TBH!
    Occasionally I have seen that if I manually update the material plugin while running LMS without restarting it afterwards, then it would disappear from the active plugin list, but I think if I dumped the cache, restarted LMS, things would look normal again.