Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 615 of 660 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615616617625 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6596
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Meyer View Post
    Ah, I see. In that case, I think I'll disable the notification option again. It's permanently in the notifications (and I typically have loads of notifications before I get round to processing them). It's easier to switch to the LMS webviewer than to find the notification!
    Might be better to just hide the notification. If an app has a notification, Android will keep it alive for longer. Material is 'paused' when in the background (so the Javascript is not running), and if the app is still alive when brought back to the foreground it will display faster - otherwise it needs to reload the webview. This was my main reason for the notification. It's not 100% perfect, sometimes Android does seem to stop the app, and the view needs to reload, but most of the time its better.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Where do I find Library Views on Material on the desktop. Classic has the views on the main menu but I am having trouble finding it on Material
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.1 - 1606928904 @ Thu Dec 3 01:21:23 CET 2020
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
    amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

Click on "My Music" and then you should see 3 icons ... a grid, a (stack of) musical note(s) and a magnifying glass.
    It is the musical note that you want.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Love this interface -- makes the artwork mean something !
    ----------------------------------------------
    Bill Clark, Windham, VT
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019 @ Thu Jan 14 06:22:21 CET 2021
    Hostname: ubuntu-lms - ProxMox Virtual Environment 5.4-3 | Ubuntu 20.04 focal
    piCorePlayer v6.0.0 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP
    -----------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Is there a reason why you need to power off your players? The only reason I do it for one of my players is to allow my DAC to enter standby mode.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Precisely. Depends on your hardware and eco requirements.

Unusual for an interface not to have a direct Power button in this day and age. But, hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Click on "My Music" and then you should see 3 icons ... a grid, a (stack of) musical note(s) and a magnifying glass.
    It is the musical note that you want.
    Thanks but I don't see the musical notes (I think I have 2 libraries:Flac and Default)

EDIT: sorry I see now that I have to select My Music first
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SlimChances; 2021-01-24 at 09:02.
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.1 - 1606928904 @ Thu Dec 3 01:21:23 CET 2020
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
    amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

Quote Originally Posted by humax99 View Post
    Unusual for an interface not to have a direct Power button in this day and age. But, hey ho.
    There is a direct power button next to the player's name. But, hey ho...
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by humax99 View Post
    Precisely. Depends on your hardware and eco requirements.

In general powering off a player doesn't save energy compare to leaving it in the stopped or paused state.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    In general powering off a player doesn't save energy compare to leaving it in the stopped or paused state.

OK. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    There is a direct power button next to the player's name. But, hey ho...
    Sorry to pedantic, but direct is a single touch or click.

In order for a user to have the most positive experience you will want to make sure to minimise the number of times they need to touch or click a button to achieve a task.

I had some other suggestions to improve the user experience of your app but I wont bother you and apologise for wasting your time. You may want to review your attitude if you want more input to your designs.

I will get my coat....... Taxi...