Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 731 of 731 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731
Results 7,301 to 7,304 of 7304
    Is there an option in the apk for closing the app if it can't find the lms server for say 5 minutes? At the moment it stays semi active if I'm leaving my home.
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
    Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
    Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

Another thing is that despite having select mute current player at incoming call it does not mute
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    Is there an option in the apk for closing the app if it can't find the lms server for say 5 minutes? At the moment it stays semi active if I'm leaving my home.
    No, no option. Not sure why there would be. When the app is not visible (e.g. phone off, using another app) the WebView is paused, so should use no CPU. Android will also kill the app if it neeeds the memory.

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    Another thing is that despite having select mute current player at incoming call it does not mute
    I've seen it where it has paused on receiving a call but not unpaused afterwards. I meant to look into this before making a release, but forgot. To be honest its not a feature I use, or even see the need for, so I'm tempted to just remove it.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

When I'm at the office the muting feature is a killer. Player goes to mute even before phone is actually ringing. No need to get to interface to silent the music. It did work but don't know exactly when it stopped working.

For the closing part. Don't know if it uses cpu cycles at that moment but for sure the icon in the status bar stays there. Also have the impression my battery is quicker empty since I kept icon on in status bar. But not totally sure about that, hence why the question if it's possible to stop material completely when there is no connection to lms server.