Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 364 of 438 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4372
    Would it be possible to show time and or current date/day info in the now playing layout? Now I'm looking at system tray but would be nice if it shows now playing with window. I've connected an older tft on my computer just for music info
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    Would it be possible to show time and or current date/day info in the now playing layout? Now I'm looking at system tray but would be nice if it shows now playing with window. I've connected an older tft on my computer just for music info
    No, adding date/time to now-playing would make (to me) no sense. Aadding cover-art and song info to screensaver, however, might be an alternative.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

That's another approach. Are you aware of a plugin that does this?
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    That's another approach. Are you aware of a plugin that does this?
    Plugin? I was talking about Material's screensaver. You can configure Material to show date/time over a black page after 60 seconds of no activity, and no song playing. Perhaps this could be toggled to also show when a track is playing, in which case also show song info. Another user wants to add weather info here - so perhaps when no song, show weather and when a song is playing show that.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Hi there.

Is there a way to backup/restore the MS settings? (I'm running Linux)

THX

Quote Originally Posted by soundcheck View Post
    Is there a way to backup/restore the MS settings? (I'm running Linux)
    Click the 'down arrow' icon top-right (in the toolbar) of the Material settings dialog

(I still can't get rid of that annoying german UI. I try to translate back)

Do you mean "save as default" - that's what popping up if I hover over the arrow!?!? (>> german >> Als Standard Speichern)

That wouldn't be "backup" or "store/restore settings" from file. At least from my understanding.

Anyhow. If you're talking about "save as default" Where does the data get stored? I could run a backup/restore manually then.

Thx.

Do you mean "save as default" - that's what popping up if I hover over the arrow!?!?
    Yes. Material's settings are saved in the browser, this button saves most (not layout) to the server. When Material is started, it loads these from the server as the 'default' settings - or you can use the other 'restore' button to read the saved-on-server settings.

OK.

You still havn't answered where the custom settings get stored >> dirs/files.

Am I correct to assume that there is only one "custom setting" that would get applied
    to all the clients out in the network??

You still havn't answered where the custom settings get stored >> dirs/files.
    In Material's server-side config file - the same place other plugins store there settings.

Am I correct to assume that there is only one "custom setting" that would get applied
    to all the clients out in the network??
    Yes, 1 default for all. And these settings are only used as the default, if a user has a setting stored in their browser it will take precedence. However, these defaults are useful in the case where you confgure your browser to clear local storage on exit, etc.