Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310
Results 3,091 to 3,093 of 3093
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQCitizen View Post
    I have been using the material skin for a few months now and love it.

I'm trying to confirm that I have the latest version of the material plugin installed, however when I go to the Server Settings | Plugins page it's not listed in either the active or inactive plugins list. I have "update plugins automatically" checked so maybe it's all taking care of behind the scenes but I would still like to see which version I am using, if possible? I must be missing something obvious ...

So when I press F12 in my browser I can see material.min.js?r=1.2.1 so I am assuming version 1.2.1 is being used and on github the latest release is 1.2.2
    Sorry, not sure. I run the in-development version most of the time, and LMS informs me that 1.2.2 is the latest and udate is available.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Sorry, not sure. I run the in-development version most of the time, and LMS informs me that 1.2.2 is the latest and udate is available.
    I am stoopid .. I can see the plugin info now: Material Skin (v1.2.2)

Not sure how I missed it in the list

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    I was originally going to state that this was a way to specific use case. However, I've implemented this in a generic manner. So, as of 1.3.0 (which will be the next release) you should be able to achieve what you are looking for by using "http://<yourserver>:9000/material/?player=01:02:03:04:05:06&action=dlg.open/playersettings,-,alarms" This will invoke the player settings dialog, for the current player, and scroll the 'Alarms' section into view.

Likewise "http://<yourserver>:9000/material/now-playing' could be changed to "http://<yourserver>:9000/material/desktop?action=expandNowPlaying/true"
    Thank you! That is an elegant solution to my esoteric request. I look forward to seeing 1.3.0 released in the future!

I would also like to thank you for developing this skin for LMS. I have used LMS for well over a decade and was growing frustrated that LMS was so woefully bad at supporting phones/tablets. I had started looking at alternatives such as Roon to offer a better end user experience for everyone in the house. I stumbled upon the Material skin and was thrilled to see such a beautiful well laid out theme. It is truly a professional UI that is easy and intuitive to use.

I know you don't require it, but I made a small donation as a token of my appreciation for all the work you have done! You have enabled me to continue enjoying using LMS for the foreseeable future. Cheers.
    LMS Server: VortexBox Virtual Machine
    2 PiCorePlayers w/IQ Audio DAC+, 1 PiCorePlayer w/IQ Audio AMP+, 1 PiCorePlayer w/ADL GT40 DAC, 2 SB Touch, 5 SB Radio