Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 567 of 586 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 5856
    Quote Originally Posted by MarSOnEarth View Post
    Cool. Thanks!

BTW, I actually thought of/meant having the ability to move an item either way, to and from between the Play Queue and the MIP generated playlist. Hmm, any playlist?
    No, (AFAIK) you cannot alter the MIP playlist shown on the left - it is not an editable list (just like you cannot alter an albums list of tracks). D'n'd from MIP list to queue is meant to work (I need to find time to see why it does not), but the otherway arround will not work. Queue to playlist I will try for 2.1.0 (next release will be 2.0.1)
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    No, (AFAIK) you cannot alter the MIP playlist shown on the left - it is not an editable list (just like you cannot alter an albums list of tracks). D'n'd from MIP list to queue is meant to work (I need to find time to see why it does not), but the otherway arround will not work. Queue to playlist I will try for 2.1.0 (next release will be 2.0.1)
    Ahw, shucks!

As a workaround, how about taking over it's content, operating on it locally, and displaying it, overwriting the display generated by MIP?

Quote Originally Posted by MarSOnEarth View Post
    Ahw, shucks!

As a workaround, how about taking over it's content, operating on it locally, and displaying it, overwriting the display generated by MIP?
    No, too much of a hack. Also, just checked and tracks from a MIP playlist (created via 'Create MusicIP Mix') can be drag'n'dropped onto queue.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    No, too much of a hack. Also, just checked and tracks from a MIP playlist (created via 'Create MusicIP Mix') can be drag'n'dropped onto queue.
    It sure would be. I'm glad there's a clean, sanctioned way to do it. Thanks again.

I Use Material Skin with great pleasure.
    Just af few things i notice

I use the app you provide on a samsung A40 smartphone. I use swipe to control the phone

1: I have installed the plugin Music and Artist information 1.6.24. Whith this plugin the playing now button in mid bottom gets a new function, and it is the same function than in de top de circle with te i. You get a new screen with info of the song now playing. It is great. But now my little problem. When i swipe from bottom up to close the app i hit that button and the screen of the plugin is selected. When i open the app again. This screen is selected and i have to press Now playing again. Thats just a litte anoiing.
    Maybe there is a possability to add a little extra time on the buttons So a swipe is not seen as a press. Or that function gets off the Playing Now button and just on te i circle. (the buttons next to the playing Now are also infected)

2: When in have closed the app, and aint using it. The notification stays on the screen. I have to kill the app, to get rid of it. Its not a big problem because i have installed a App to kill it manualy. But it is a workaround.

3: I miss the notification as it was a time ago with Kiwi Browser. It was great with the song info and a picture of the artist. If you could make that again in your own app. It would be great..

Thank you for this great skinn. It makes the enjoment of the music so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Auke View Post
    1: I have installed the plugin Music and Artist information 1.6.24. Whith this plugin the playing now button in mid bottom gets a new function, and it is the same function than in de top de circle with te i. You get a new screen with info of the song now playing. It is great. But now my little problem. When i swipe from bottom up to close the app i hit that button and the screen of the plugin is selected. When i open the app again. This screen is selected and i have to press Now playing again. Thats just a litte anoiing.
    Maybe there is a possability to add a little extra time on the buttons So a swipe is not seen as a press. Or that function gets off the Playing Now button and just on te i circle. (the buttons next to the playing Now are also infected)
    Don't hide the navigation bar then.

2: When in have closed the app, and aint using it. The notification stays on the screen. I have to kill the app, to get rid of it. Its not a big problem because i have installed a App to kill it manualy. But it is a workaround.
    That is what the notification is for. If you don't want it then don't enable it.

3: I miss the notification as it was a time ago with Kiwi Browser. It was great with the song info and a picture of the artist. If you could make that again in your own app. It would be great..
    No, that would need a constant connection to the server. When the app is not in the foreground the Javascript is paused - which saves battery.

1 i really like the swiping and full screen for most apps. So I have to accept the extra press

2 I love the notification, but it stays even if I have closed the app and can't get it of the notifications screen only when I kill the app.

3 ok good argument

Thanks

In Safari (iPad), when I double tap on a track in the current playlist playback of that track starts but Safari also zooms in which is very annoying. I can't (seem to) disable this "double tap = zoom in" in iOS. Is there a way to prevent this default behaviour (preventDefault)?

Just out of curiosity: Material Skin displays the rating of tracks. Since I store my ratings in my comment tags I have a plugin that reads the comment tag of the currently playing track, translates keywords into ratings and feeds those ratings into LMS (as titleformats or trackinfo). This way I can display ratings in M. Hergers MIS Plugin, in the LMS context menu, CustomClock... Is there a way for me to feed this rating value via my plugin into LMS so that Material Skin would pick it up? Sorry for not being able to describe it better. I hope you get my idea anyway. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by afriend View Post
    In Safari (iPad), when I double tap on a track in the current playlist playback of that track starts but Safari also zooms in which is very annoying. I can't (seem to) disable this "double tap = zoom in" in iOS. Is there a way to prevent this default behaviour (preventDefault)?
    Material does not use a double-click event. What it does is check if two clicks are 300ms or less apart. The reason being is to allow single click and double click. Therefore, I'm not 100% sure how to stop this. What I will do is use preventDefault on the click event, and hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by afriend View Post
    Just out of curiosity: Material Skin displays the rating of tracks. Since I store my ratings in my comment tags I have a plugin that reads the comment tag of the currently playing track, translates keywords into ratings and feeds those ratings into LMS (as titleformats or trackinfo). This way I can display ratings in M. Hergers MIS Plugin, in the LMS context menu, CustomClock... Is there a way for me to feed this rating value via my plugin into LMS so that Material Skin would pick it up? Sorry for not being able to describe it better. I hope you get my idea anyway. Thanks.
    Material only displays ratings if TrackStat is enabled, as that is what it uses to update ratings. But, the ratings come from LMS. I guess what I could do is always enable the "Show ratings" option, but only make them editable if TrackStat is enabled. This should then work in your scenario.

[Edit] I'll try to make this change for a future 2.1.0 release - added issue on github: https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/issues/369
    Last edited by cpd73; 2020-10-29 at 00:39.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to that. Very much so.

I've noticed that you limit the number of items returned (artists, albums...) to 25000. Is there a setting I haven't found where I can disable that limit?

If not, would you please consider adding such a setting? Thank you.