Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 823 of 861 FirstFirst ... 323723773813821822823824825833 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 8602
    Quote Originally Posted by Labarum View Post
    My home screen now looks as below. It's a rather long list, without folders
    If you want folders, save them to Favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by Labarum View Post
    What is signified by the radio mast and quadrant "rainbow"icons?
    As stated before Material converts from LMS icons to google-material icons. 'Rainbow' shape is a pocast icon, and will replace LMS's orange equivalent. Radio mast is used as the default for radio streams.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

lms-material 2.9 commit 062ec7

When reloading lms-slimserver / material skin with this commit, I get a blank display in the browser, and the following error is logged:
    [22-01-23 20:11:59.8336] Slim::Web::Template::SkinManager::_fillTemplate (345) Error: undef error - Undefined subroutine &Plugins::MaterialSkin::Extensions::getDialogs called at (eval 1246) line 3.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 18.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Phone: Pixel 3a + Termux/Squeezelite + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
    Server: System76 Meerkat + Pop!_OS 21.10 + LMS 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    When reloading lms-slimserver / material skin with this commit, I get a blank display in the browser, and the following error is logged:
    [22-01-23 20:11:59.8336] Slim::Web::Template::SkinManager::_fillTemplate (345) Error: undef error - Undefined subroutine &Plugins::MaterialSkin::Extensions::getDialogs called at (eval 1246) line 3.
    Oops! Forgot to add file to repo, should be fixed now.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Multi Disc Naming

Hi Craig

Can you clarify something for me please? Ii understood that the Comment tag could be used to name discs in multi disc sets. It seems that Material is pulling in information from the Description tag. This overrides the Comment tag and for me causes a problem as the Description tag is where I store track information - liner notes etc. I don't know if any changes have been made as things seemed to be working as expected previously.

Also, under the options on the server, what does semi-colon separated do?

Thanks.

Steve
    Last edited by Shozzer; 2022-01-25 at 16:19.

Show / Hide Integrated button - possible?

Question....

Would it be possible to have a quick control button, perhaps near the A-Z "Sort by", which could toggle On / Off the display of integrated media?

I love the Spotty library integration, but am now finding it difficult to find my own local media rips, as my saved Spotty songs / albums in the past few years have now far exceed purchases during the same time period. So a quick Show/Hide would be great.

Announce: Material Skin

> Can you clarify something for me please? Ii understood that the Comment
    > tag could be used to name discs in multi disc sets. It seems that

It's not the comment field. There are specific tags for disc count and
    disc number. What file format are you using?

Oh, and this is not a Material question. You should probably start a new
    thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Can you clarify something for me please? Ii understood that the Comment
    > tag could be used to name discs in multi disc sets. It seems that

It's not the comment field. There are specific tags for disc count and
    disc number. What file format are you using?

Oh, and this is not a Material question. You should probably start a new
    thread.
    The feature to add names in the comment tag for multi-disc albums was added to material skin recently.Name:  Screenshot_20220126-065535.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  38.3 KB

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Announce: Material Skin

> The feature to add names in the comment tag for multi-disc albums was
    > added to material skin recently.37049

Oops... thanks for the clarification!

The answer to MrC's question then probably is to disable that feature in
    Material.

Quote Originally Posted by Shozzer View Post
    Can you clarify something for me please? Ii understood that the Comment tag could be used to name discs in multi disc sets. It seems that Material is pulling in information from the Description tag. This overrides the Comment tag and for me causes a problem as the Description tag is where I store track information - liner notes etc. I don't know if any changes have been made as things seemed to be working as expected previously.
    Material uses the 'comment' fields as returned in the JSONRC response by LMS. As to what actual field LMS gets this from I'm not 100% sure. For me it is the COMMENT field. I use kid3-qt to update my tags, and that is where I set this info.

Quote Originally Posted by Shozzer View Post
    Also, under the options on the server, what does semi-colon separated do?
    This allows for:
    Code:
    WIBBLE=xxxxx;TITLE=The Title;BPM=150;ETC=etc

> The feature to add names in the comment tag for multi-disc albums was
    > added to material skin recently.37049

Oops... thanks for the clarification!
    It's a work-around due to the fact that 'Disc (sub)title' is not part of JSONRPC.

The answer to MrC's question then probably is to disable that feature in
    Material.
    MrC's issue is to do with toggling showing of integrated online albums in the album/artist lists.