Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 668 of 715 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7144
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Yeah, I'm in two minds about this. I never liked having so many settings entries in the main menu, but it's now a little more involved to get to those.
    I really like MS, but (fwiw) I much preferred having the 3 settings menus listed in the first dropdown.

I'm all for 'simplicity' in UI design, but a menu with just two entries in it (Settings, Information) seems underpopulated/inefficient from a usability angle, especially since I suspect people will access the Server settings more often than the Interface or Player settings. (I do, but I realise that I could be the exception rather than the rule.)

p.s. You can access player settings, etc, either via scrollng to the bottom of the 'Settings' dialog...
    Perhaps there could be discreet links to the other settings pages at the top of the Settings dialog, to eliminate all the scrolling?

Thank again for all your work on MS.
    Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10) on a Pi4.

Selecting text on the Artist Bio/Album Review/Lyrics pages

Selecting text (for copying) on the Artist Bio/Album Review/Lyrics pages is currently not possible.
    Happens for me on both the mobile (Android) and desktop versions. The menu for selecting the font size (standard/medium/large) seems to prohibiting it.
    AFAIR it used to work for the mobile version. Not sure about earlier desktop versions, but there it's not possible to do a selection using left mouse click and drag operation (the font menu is displayed on right click).

Quote Originally Posted by reinholdk View Post
    Selecting text (for copying) on the Artist Bio/Album Review/Lyrics pages is currently not possible.
    Happens for me on both the mobile (Android) and desktop versions. The menu for selecting the font size (standard/medium/large) seems to prohibiting it.
    AFAIR it used to work for the mobile version. Not sure about earlier desktop versions, but there it's not possible to do a selection using left mouse click and drag operation (the font menu is displayed on right click).
    +1 would love to be able to select and copy text
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

2.3.1 Release

Bug-fix release, changes:

1. Remove min 400px width constraint for advanced search, no longer applies with new dialog.
    2. Fix long titles in 'Manage players' dialog.
    3. Disable entry fields, etc, when search is active in 'Advanced search' dialog.
    4. When checking for library_id in previously pinned items, check params length is greater than 0.
    5. If browsing into a pinned item with virtual library then show its library name in subtoolbar.
    6. Make group volume dialog scrollable.
    7. Update translations.
    8. Remove window min height restriction for showing group volume dialog.
    9. When sholwing group volume dialog when no volume slider shown in toolbar, then scroll to active player's volume.
    10. Fix gere names not showing in 'Advanced search' dialog.
    11. Move font-size context menu into tab-titles of 'Now playing' and allow main info text to be selected.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Groundsman View Post
    I suspect that many users are not aware of the APK. It's not widely publicised in the documentation so casual users probably don't realise it exists. Shame as it is excellent
    Wow, glad I read this: the skin is super anyway, and now with the APK I can even use it on my Fire Stick 4K to control my player on TV screen!
    Unfortunately the player controls seem not to function. When I select play/pause, return or next, nothing happens. Strang e (..?) enough, I like to add the stop button as well, and that one does work.

Can it be that this is a Fire Stick (4K) thingy and it does work on general Android TV? Can someone also using it on Firestick or Android TV maybe advice on this?

Regards

Bug-fix release, changes:

1. Make group volume dialog scrollable.
    2. Remove window min height restriction for showing group volume dialog.
    3. When showing group volume dialog when no volume slider shown in toolbar, then scroll to active player's volume.
    This works great, thanks!

11. Move font-size context menu into tab-titles of 'Now playing' and allow main info text to be selected.
    That was super fast. Thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by jeroen2 View Post
    This works great, thanks!
    Agreed! The combination of features added for volume control of group players works very well. Many thanks!
    LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players, occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by soundcheck View Post
    Is there a way to get rid of the chrome/firefox badges which get attached to the thumbnail
    of a bookmark that gets stored on the homescreen under Android?
    On some phones, you can. It is a function implemented by the shell. On my personal phone, I use Microsoft Launcher, which does it on long-press of a shortcut. I seem to remember that our work phones do too; Samsung - could remember wrong, though.

Name:  androidicon.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  41.2 KB
    Thomas Nielsen

I breathe music...

I love this change in the volume dialog...

I love this change in the volume dialog; it makes a world of difference... Thank you.

Name:  lmsvolumes.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  21.4 KB
    Thomas Nielsen

I breathe music...