Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 667 of 712 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7114
    Quote Originally Posted by lalu01 View Post
    Hi, i have the problem with Material 2.3.0 on my Macbook with Firefox that nothing happens when i click on a menu entry. The only menu entry what works is "Smart Mix". I see the same behavior on my Ipad with Safari. On my Iphone with Safari everything is working well. Any idea?
    Have a look for any errors in the console tab of your browser's developer tools. By 'menu entry' I assume you mean an item in the browse view? Note that for release builds I split the Javascript in two - to speed page loads. The fist has just enough to show the UI, but the handler for clicks in the browse view is loaded just after the UI javascript. This has the effect that for the 1st few milliseconds clicks will not work - and you will see an error about this if you click too soon. However, after the full javascript is loaded there should be no errors. I only mention so that when you look for errors in the console tab, you will see the one about browseClick - it can be ignored.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by lalu01 View Post
    Hi, i have the problem with Material 2.3.0 on my Macbook with Firefox that nothing happens when i click on a menu entry. The only menu entry what works is "Smart Mix". I see the same behavior on my Ipad with Safari. On my Iphone with Safari everything is working well. Any idea?
    Have you pinned any items to your home screen?

If so try unpinning them - or download the latest version from git.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Exactly, if you are on android use apk instead of browser
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBamber View Post
    Have you pinned any items to your home screen?

If so try unpinning them - or download the latest version from git.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
    Thank's! Unpinning was very helpfull!

I suspect that many users are not aware of the APK. It's not widely publicised in the documentation so casual users probably don't realise it exists. Shame as it is excellent

APK:

I am not using apps/apk's that are not on the Play Store.

And why should I!?!? MS looks and feels like an app with Android/Chrome
    in full screen mode and the bookmark icon on the homescreen.

Badge:

If understood it correctly the badge is shown if the PWA (web app) is not getting
    validated by Chrome. A comment over at stackoverflow mentioned using Chrome Lighthouse
    to help making a PWA compliant. Not sure though if this would be the same context or subject.

Quote Originally Posted by soundcheck View Post
    APK:

And why should I!?!? MS looks and feels like an app with Android/Chrome
    in full screen mode and the bookmark icon on the homescreen.

Badge:

If understood it correctly the badge is shown if the PWA (web app) is not getting
    validated by Chrome. A comment over at stackoverflow mentioned using Chrome Lighthouse
    to help making a PWA compliant. Not sure though if this would be the same context or subject.
    The APK adds hardware volume controls. One reason to use it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

APK:

And why should I!?!?
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

APK:

And why should I!?!?
    Seriously get fdroid and material apk, but if you're not comfortable with open source
    developers then maybe you should be using Sonos not LMS..

And that is fair enough, can't say I blame you - using random APKs from unknown sources is not good idea. However, f-droid is a well known source of opensource apps.

validated by Chrome.
    Material is opensource, so please feel welcome to investigate how to resolve this - help is always appreciated. I am not a web developer, and this is by far the biggest Javascript app I have developed. From my, limited, understanding to be a complete PWA a site (e.g. Material) needs to be served over HTTPS and use 'service workers'. LMS, however, is HTTP only. As its HTTP, Chrome also shows an insecure site warning when you enter text (as the text is sent unencrypted to LMS). Chrome will even show this warning for a HTTPS site if it were using a self-signed certificate.

An alternative method is to load Material in the 'Fully kiosk' browser. If you then use an alternative launcher, such as Nova, you can change the icon, and label, of FullKiosk to be LMS. This will allow you to have a more integrated app.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.