Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 444 of 475 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4750
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post

Not in Material. Material only shows search icon next to 'My Music' or when listing 'My Music'
    Thanks Craig.

Would you consider adding a search icon to 'Album Artists' screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddie View Post
    Thanks Craig.

Would you consider adding a search icon to 'Album Artists' screen?
    As far as I can see the search in any screen in the default skin is exactly the same. A search initiated from the Album Artists screen isn't limited to Album Artists so what would be the point?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Podcast Search/Add - Missing when list is empty

Hi, I just noticed something that may or may not be intentional. V1.7.1

When on the apps->podcast page, if there are no podcasts listed (empty), the search mag glass is missing, along with the add podcast ("+").

Name:  where.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  6.4 KB

Just add one podcast through the standard LMS setting page and they both appear.

Name:  there.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  8.6 KB

Forgive me if I am on an old version or missing something, but I thought I would point it out.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    Hi, I just noticed something that may or may not be intentional. V1.7.1

When on the apps->podcast page, if there are no podcasts listed (empty), the search mag glass is missing, along with the add podcast ("+").

Name:  where.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  6.4 KB

Just add one podcast through the standard LMS setting page and they both appear.

Name:  there.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  8.6 KB

Forgive me if I am on an old version or missing something, but I thought I would point it out.

Jim
    Can confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    Ah, yeah, you are correct. Fixed for 1.8.0
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

DSTM settings not working anymore?

I'm not sure where the problem lies: could also be Spotify or LMS? (Or me misunderstanding how it should work... )
    Running LMS v8.0.0 - 1590897265 (updated today from 8.0.0-1588308753) and Material Skin 1.7.1 on Synology 1511+

I was streaming from Spotify. What I noticed is that DSTM continued adding songs, even though I had DSTM disabled on all players through Material Skin.
    It seems that changing the DSTM settings on Material Skin doesn't have any effect anymore: I can only enable/disable through Default Skin.

I tried to rollback to the version of LMS I had installed previously, but unfortunately Synology packet center will not allow that.
    Please let me know if I can do anything to troubleshoot.

Thanks, Bart

Quote Originally Posted by BartS View Post
    I'm not sure where the problem lies: could also be Spotify or LMS? (Or me misunderstanding how it should work... )
    Running LMS v8.0.0 - 1590897265 (updated today from 8.0.0-1588308753) and Material Skin 1.7.1 on Synology 1511+

I was streaming from Spotify. What I noticed is that DSTM continued adding songs, even though I had DSTM disabled on all players through Material Skin.
    It seems that changing the DSTM settings on Material Skin doesn't have any effect anymore: I can only enable/disable through Default Skin.

I tried to rollback to the version of LMS I had installed previously, but unfortunately Synology packet center will not allow that.
    Please let me know if I can do anything to troubleshoot.

Thanks, Bart
    How did you disable DSTM through Material Skin? If I go into player settings and disable DSTM then I can see that it is also disabled in the default skin.

Just tried the latest LMS 8 and Material - I can disable DSTM via player settings and long-press on DSTM button in queue/now-playing.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Just tried the latest LMS 8 and Material - I can disable DSTM via player settings and long-press on DSTM button in queue/now-playing.
    I experimented some more. I have three players. When they are not synced, I can enable and disable DSTM through long-press and through the player settings and the settings in Material and Default follow each other: that works fine.

When the players are synced in a group, it goes a bit different than I expected. (I really hope it's not my memory playing tricks... apologies if I'm wasting everyone's time!)

I thought I could enable/disable/select DSTM from any player in the group and the other players would follow that DSTM setting.
    (Similar to the repeat track/repeat playlist/shuffle settings: change it on one player, and it's changed on all players in the group).

But changing DSTM seems to only work from the first player that has its DSTM settings changed, after restarting LMS.

E.g. Restart server -> Change DSTM setting on player 2 -> after that only changes on player 2 take effect. I can edit the DSTM settings on the other players, but that doesn't have any actual effecth on the current DSTM behaviour of the server.
    If I disable/enable the DSTM setting on player 2 the icons on the other players don't follow: they display on/off depending on the individual DSTM setting for that player.

On Default skin, when the DSTM setting page is selected: I can't select any other player than player 2 from the player dropdown list.

Or is it supposed to work that way?

I experimented some more. I have three players. When they are not synced, I can enable and disable DSTM through long-press and through the player settings and the settings in Material and Default follow each other: that works fine.

When the players are synced in a group, it goes a bit different than I expected.
    OK, I see what you mean now. Yes current release only sets DSTM for the particular player. For the next release (1.8.0), if player is in a sync group Material will set DSTM for all members.