Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 680 of 680 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680
Results 6,791 to 6,793 of 6793
    I've made the cover full-width and the album title in italic with this code in material-skin > css > mobile.css

Code:
    .np-image {padding: 0!important;}

div.np-portrait-song-info div p:nth-child(3) {
        font-style:italic;
      }
    Name:  ms.PNG
Views: 43
Size:  29.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Shozzer View Post
    Hi Craig

I have been having a play around with the CSS with mixed results. There is an incredible amount of code to Material Skin!

I wonder if you would mind giving a couple of pointers please. The Now Playing screen shows the Track, the Artists and the Album. What names are allocated to these fields? I am curious to see whether it is possible to make the Album in bold, or even maybe switch the order of the fields around. I guess I would then need to add these to CSS sub-folder under prefs/material skin or face the threat of changes being removed when an update is made.

I have tried to add a custom colour but despite triple checking the folder/file name and structure and clearing the cache the new colour has failed to appear in settings.

Many thanks.

Steve
    1x Classic / 2x Radio / 2x Receiver / LMS 8.0.0 - 1603862260 on HP Proliant N54L with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
    http://www.last.fm/user/rndr

Quote Originally Posted by rlem View Post
    I've made the cover full-width and the album title in italic with this code in material-skin > css > mobile.css

Code:
    .np-image {padding: 0!important;}

div.np-portrait-song-info div p:nth-child(3) {
        font-style:italic;
      }
    Name:  ms.PNG
Views: 43
Size:  29.1 KB
    That's really helpful, thanks Craig. I presume that I then place this in the material-skin folder as per the advanced settings on your web page?

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Seems OK for me, have you cleared the cache?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Now after the last update i made today material skin works perfect!! thank you