Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 382 of 441 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4403
  1. #3811
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    581

    Keyboard shortcuts

    Running v1.5.3; I am having an issue with the keyboard shortcut "Go Back," mapped to Ctrl-Left Arrow:
    While playing a track with a loaded playlist, if I am in the Browse display, browsing a pinned app such as Radio Paradise, and I hit Ctrl-Left Arrow, then two things happen: the Browse display goes up one level - which I expect, but also the currently playing track restarts at it's beginning! I assume the "Go Back" shortcut should have a different function whether I am in the Now Playing or Browse displays.

    Additionally, although the "Go Back" shortcut works when browsing most things, for some reason it does not work when browsing one level down in Qobuz! I should go back to Home, but nothing happens, except the currently playing track restarts

    Keyboard shortcut request:
    Would it be possible to map the PgUp and PgDn keys so that if I am viewing the Queue or something loaded in the Browse display, if there is a scroll bar then I can page up and down the display with these keys?

    I have been using Material so much during the ongoing shelter-in-place that I seem to be instinctively moving away from using the mouse for everything and beginning to use keyboard shortcuts when available.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Phone: Pixel 3a Phone + SB Player + Material web app > Bluetooth > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
    Music: Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify

  2. #3812
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Running v1.5.3; I am having an issue with the keyboard shortcut "Go Back," mapped to Ctrl-Left Arrow:
    While playing a track with a loaded playlist, if I am in the Browse display, browsing a pinned app such as Radio Paradise, and I hit Ctrl-Left Arrow, then two things happen: the Browse display goes up one level - which I expect, but also the currently playing track restarts at it's beginning! I assume the "Go Back" shortcut should have a different function whether I am in the Now Playing or Browse displays.
    This is becausee I forgot to check that 'alt' key was pressed when checking for 'alt+left' - fixed now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Additionally, although the "Go Back" shortcut works when browsing most things, for some reason it does not work when browsing one level down in Qobuz! I should go back to Home, but nothing happens, except the currently playing track restarts
    Don't have Qobuz so can't check - but al they keyboard shortcurt does is call the goBack function, so should be exactly the same as pressing the back button in the subtoolbar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Would it be possible to map the PgUp and PgDn keys so that if I am viewing the Queue or something loaded in the Browse display, if there is a scroll bar then I can page up and down the display with these keys?
    This should handled by the browser - and sometimes works. Just tried mobile layout and wasn't working. Will see what I can do.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  3. #3813
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    This should handled by the browser - and sometimes works. Just tried mobile layout and wasn't working. Will see what I can do.
    Thanks Craig.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Phone: Pixel 3a Phone + SB Player + Material web app > Bluetooth > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
    Music: Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify

  4. #3814
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    Keyboard shortcut request:
    Would it be possible to map the PgUp and PgDn keys so that if I am viewing the Queue or something loaded in the Browse display, if there is a scroll bar then I can page up and down the display with these keys?
    page up/down will now scroll browse page, and queue page on mobile layout - depending upon which view is active. alt + page up/down will scroll queue (desktop or mobile)
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  5. #3815
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Where are they not working? They work for me. Toolbar? From menu? Showing track list? Album list?
    Just realised why - my bad! I was working with a restricted Library View. I have changed this to All and everything seems ok now.

  6. #3816
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    page up/down will now scroll browse page, and queue page on mobile layout - depending upon which view is active. alt + page up/down will scroll queue (desktop or mobile)
    Thanks - this works great! Nice feature.

    I found something else, this concerning volume control, mobile layout:
    If I have a player turned off, the volume control for it at the top of the Now Playing display is grayed out, but the "Swipe to change volume" feature is still enabled on this device. I imagine for consistency you might want that temporarily disabled also?
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Phone: Pixel 3a Phone + SB Player + Material web app > Bluetooth > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
    Music: Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify

  7. #3817
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    If I have a player turned off, the volume control for it at the top of the Now Playing display is grayed out, but the "Swipe to change volume" feature is still enabled on this device. I imagine for consistency you might want that temporarily disabled also?
    Good point. Done.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  8. #3818
    Member sveninndh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    82
    @cpd73

    Craig, I am comming back to my issue in message #3796.

    After al lot of tests I can't find any code problems in Qobuz plugin and also not in MusicArtisInfo plugin.
    Also Default Skin or Squeezeplay do not have this problem.

    Because the problem occurs only if you use the (..)-button menu entry "Qobuz" I want to ask you:

    What Material skin do in this moment?

    What happens when the command "browseonlineartist" is executed?

    If you test with the standard Qobuz plugin v2.1.0, you will see that already when displaying the exact same menu (QobuzArtist()) the JSON answers are totally different although the visible display is the same.

    Code:
    1.) Qobuz::Plugin::QobuzArtist() called from Quboz favorites - Artists after selecting an Artist
    
    [15:46:09] JSON REQ: ["2c:fd:a1:bb:03:db",["qobuz","items",0,25000,"menu:qobuz","item_id:2.0.12"]] utils.js:17:17
    [15:46:09] JSON RESP: {"method":"slim.request","result":{"offset":0,"title":"Agnes Obel","base":{"actions":{"play":{"itemsParams":"params","cmd":["qobuz","playlist","play"],"params":{"menu":"qobuz"},"player":0,"nextWindow":"nowPlaying"},"go":{"params":{"menu":"qobuz"},"itemsParams":"params","cmd":["qobuz","items"]},"more":{"params":{"menu":"qobuz"},"player":0,"window":{"isContextMenu":1},"cmd":["qobuz","items"],"itemsParams":"params"},"add":{"cmd":["qobuz","playlist","add"],"itemsParams":"params","params":{"menu":"qobuz"},"player":0},"playControl":{"params":{"_index":"0","_quantity":"25000","menu":"qobuz","item_id":"2.0.12"},"player":0,"window":{"isContextMenu":1},"cmd":["qobuz","items"],"itemsParams":"playControlParams"},"add-hold":{"player":0,"params":{"menu":"qobuz"},"itemsParams":"params","cmd":["qobuz","playlist","insert"]}}},"item_loop":[{"addAction":"go","text":"Alben","actions":{"go":{"params":{"menu":"qobuz","item_id":"2.0.12.0"},"cmd":["qobuz","items"]}},"icon":"html/images/albums.png"},{"icon":"html/images/playlists.png","actions":{"go":{"params":{"item_id":"2.0.12.1","menu":"qobuz"},"cmd":["qobuz","items"]}},"addAction":"go","text":"Titel"},{"actions":{"go":{"cmd":["qobuz","items"],"params":{"menu":"qobuz","item_id":"2.0.12.2"}}},"addAction":"go","text":"Biographie","icon":"/imageproxy/https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.qobuz.com%2Fimages%2Fartists%2Fcovers%2Flarge%2F4f440f52fa7ee9902c02110e0a30027f.jpg/image.jpg"},{"icon":"html/images/artists.png","actions":{"go":{"params":{"menu":"qobuz","item_id":"2.0.12.3"},"cmd":["qobuz","items"]}},"text":"Ähnliche Interpreten","addAction":"go"}],"count":4,"window":{"windowStyle":"home_menu"}},"id":34,"params":["2c:fd:a1:bb:03:db",["qobuz","items","0",25000,"menu:qobuz","item_id:2.0.12"]]} utils.js:17:17
    
    
    2.) Qobuz::Plugin::QobuzArtist() called from LMS musik library - All artists after selecting an Artist which is present in Qobuz favorites, than click on (...)-Button and select entry "Quboz"
    
    [15:43:36] JSON REQ: ["2c:fd:a1:bb:03:db",["browseonlineartist","items",0,25000,"service_id:qobuz","artist_id:3913"]] utils.js:17:17
    [15:43:36] JSON RESP: {"method":"slim.request","params":["2c:fd:a1:bb:03:db",["browseonlineartist","items","0",25000,"service_id:qobuz","artist_id:3913"]],"id":27,"result":{"loop_loop":[{"id":"0","name":"Alben","image":"html/images/albums.png","isaudio":0,"hasitems":1},{"id":"1","name":"Titel","image":"html/images/playlists.png","isaudio":0,"hasitems":1},{"id":"2","name":"Biographie","image":"/imageproxy/https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.qobuz.com%2Fimages%2Fartists%2Fcovers%2Flarge%2F4f440f52fa7ee9902c02110e0a30027f.jpg/image.jpg","isaudio":0,"hasitems":1},{"id":"3","name":"Ähnliche Interpreten","image":"html/images/artists.png","isaudio":0,"hasitems":1}],"count":4}} utils.js:17:17
    
    
    In both cases the displayed content is the same.
    
    Tested wit Qobuz plugin v2.1.0 and Material Skin 1.5.3.
    Wouldn't you expect the JSON answers to be the same in both cases?

  9. #3819
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,737
    Quote Originally Posted by sveninndh View Post
    Craig, I am comming back to my issue in message #3796.
    And my response would be the same. The type is set to "text". Sorry, but I do not subscribe to any services - so I cannot check myself.

    Anyhow, I've just added a work-around for this. But, I still think there is an issue with your (or LMS's) code. Why state the item is a text item if it is not?
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  10. #3820
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    514

    Where did the LMS8 feature streaming service icons go?

    Hi;
    in LMS classic view you get these icons from the streaming provider on the Artwork:
    Name:  classic view.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  40.7 KB
    I thought I saw these earlier also in material - but not anymore:
    Name:  material_view.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  44.8 KB

    Am I missing something / some setting, ....?

    I reread the thread, but could not find anything related.

    P.S. I am on latest LMS8 nightly and cleared teh cache for material as well - no icons....
    Last edited by slimhase; 2020-04-10 at 13:16.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •