Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 563 of 563 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563
Results 5,621 to 5,626 of 5626
    Quote Originally Posted by afriend View Post
    Is it or will it be possible to delete songs from a player's current playlist just by swiping (left) on the song? That would be such a great help.
    No. It's not a feature I like (I hate it in Gmail) so I have no intention of implementing.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by jeroen2 View Post
    Also useful, but it only works in Desktop mode. Although the settings you choose here also stick when switching back to Mobile, the button isn't there anymore.
    (I still prefer Mobile view on the 7" touchscreen)
    Grid/list toggle is available on mobile layout, it's just moved to the top right main menu.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Grid/list toggle is available on mobile layout, it's just moved to the top right main menu.
    Ah, yes, got it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    No. It's not a feature I like (I hate it in Gmail) so I have no intention of implementing.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Although I don't like it in mail programs either (because unintentional deletes happens too quickly for my taste) I used to like this a lot in iPeng. It really saves a lot of time and clicks when you want to quick-edit the current playlist. Like in a randomly composed playlist when you want to get rid of the next (unwanted) 4 or 5 tracks. Too bad. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by afriend View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. Although I don't like it in mail programs either (because unintentional deletes happens too quickly for my taste) I used to like this a lot in iPeng. It really saves a lot of time and clicks when you want to quick-edit the current playlist. Like in a randomly composed playlist when you want to get rid of the next (unwanted) 4 or 5 tracks. Too bad. Thanks anyway.
    Are you aware of the Select option in the track context menu (in the Queue view)? It lets you select those four or five tracks and delete them with just a few clicks. Specifically, one click to open the context menu on the first track, another click on the Select option in that menu, than one click on each of the remaining tracks, and finally one click on the minus sign at the top. You might be able to do the same thing slightly faster with the swipe-away option, but the difference is very minimal. Seven clicks to delete five tracks versus five swipes.
    LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5 wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
    no high-end or esoteric audio gear
    1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired

Quote Originally Posted by RobbH View Post
    Are you aware of the Select option in the track context menu (in the Queue view)? It lets you select those four or five tracks and delete them with just a few clicks. Specifically, one click to open the context menu on the first track, another click on the Select option in that menu, than one click on each of the remaining tracks, and finally one click on the minus sign at the top. You might be able to do the same thing slightly faster with the swipe-away option, but the difference is very minimal. Seven clicks to delete five tracks versus five swipes.
    Wow, really didn't know about that. I'm quite new to Material and I like it a lot already. That should do it for sure. Thanks so much for sharing.

I was thinking of buying a pi with a touchscreen, installing some lightweight OS + chrome browser and then (hopefully) making the OS read-only so I can just pull the plug any time I want without any consequences (much like PCP in that respect). That would be nice.