Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 734 of 734 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734
Results 7,331 to 7,338 of 7338
    Quote Originally Posted by carsten_h View Post
    When I look at the (i) of a title, the name of the artist and the title are displayed over the date and time display.
    Ah, I need to set a max-width there if showing the clock.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Then it could have been a timing issue - as the same request should be used for both. Either way the first thing I'm going to ask for is the JSON RESP messages sent by LMS when showing the now-playing list. This would tell you if its Material or LMS.
    Too late. I did a clear and rescan.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Too late. I did a clear and rescan.
    Then if that resolved the issue I fail to see how it could be a Material issue. Please before reporting issues such as this, use Material's debug to see where the issue lies. As stated, that'll be the first thing I ask for anyhow.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Ah, I need to set a max-width there if showing the clock.
    That would be great! Thank you!
    Pi4 4GB piCorePlayer with LMS and Squeezelite for USB inside an Argon One case
    Pi3B+ (7" Display, Hifiberry DAC+ Pro) piCorePlayer with Squeezlite/Jivelite for Hifiberry and Bluetooth headphone inside a SmartiPi touch case
    Two Airport Express
    Ikea Symfonisk

Big thank you for developing this excellent interface. Hopefully an easy request.

Is it possible to add the tracknumber variable to the custom api for json?
    I am trying to add a menu entry that opens a text file in the browser. I have another http server running since I don't know how to get the file from LMS.

The following works fine except I need to get the tracknumber with leading zero as shown:

{ "title":"test2",
    "script":"window.open('hypertext'+window.location. hostname+':8081/'+'$ARTISTNAME'+'/'+'$ALBUMNAME'+'/myfiles/'+'01.txt')",
    "icon":"queue_music"
    },

I have also tried the following without success, I think the concept is correct but I don't know how to implement it.

lmsresponse=lmsCommand('d0:63:b4:00:66:d0',['status','-','1','tags:u']);
    urlfile=lmsresponse.data.result.playlist_loop[0].url;
    dir=urlfile.substring(24,urlfile.lastIndexOf('/')+1);
    tracknum=urlfile.substr(urlfile.lastIndexOf('/')+1,2)

Quote Originally Posted by doodooaudio View Post
    Is it possible to add the tracknumber variable to the custom api for json?
    Not currently, as Material does not store the track number - but I could easily add. This would just be a number though, and not 0 padded.

[Edit] I lied, Material does have track number! I'll add $TRACKNUM and $DISC

Quote Originally Posted by doodooaudio View Post
    I have also tried the following without success, I think the concept is correct but I don't know how to implement it.

lmsresponse=lmsCommand('d0:63:b4:00:66:d0',['status','-','1','tags:u']);
    urlfile=lmsresponse.data.result.playlist_loop[0].url;
    dir=urlfile.substring(24,urlfile.lastIndexOf('/')+1);
    tracknum=urlfile.substr(urlfile.lastIndexOf('/')+1,2)
    'lmsCommand returns a 'promise' so you have to wait for it. e.g.
    Code:
    lmsCommand('d0:63:b4:00:66:d0',['status','-','1','tags:u']).then(({data}) => {
        let urlfile=data.result.playlist_loop[0].url;
        //....
    });
    You handle the response of 'lmsCommand' in the 'then(...)' block.

To demonstrate, if you had the following:
    Code:
    console.log('Start');
    lmsCommand('d0:63:b4:00:66:d0',['status','-','1','tags:u']).then(({data}) => {
        console.log('Response');
    });
    console.log('End')
    You would see the following logged to the console tab:
    Code:
    Start
    End
    Response
    Last edited by cpd73; Yesterday at 13:41.

Lost Deezer?

Hi,

first thanks to all, what a great community to keep LMS running and adding Material Skin as interface.

I've just encountered a small problem, and some searching didn't find me any solutions so unfortunately I'm afraid I have to ask for some help.

I'm running
    LMS 8.1.2 from 16 april
    Material Skin 2.4.2
    Deezer 1.0

It seems Deezer has disappeared from apps in Material Skin. If I search using 'Deezer' I can see my saved playlists. Also if I search an artist I see the results in my local files, and see the option 'Search on Deezer'. But when I then click on the Deezer results nothing happens, I can only start playing the 'smart radio' option for that artist (some kind of playlist).

I had no issues before, I could access Deezer through apps and search, play etc. I can't pinpoint when the issue started, but I believe after upgrading to the latest material skin. Also in the classic LMS interface the Deezer app is still fully functional. So it all leads my to believe that something went wrong in Material Skin.

Any tips how to resolve. And apologies if this issue has popped up before I just could't find anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bolle View Post
    Hi,

first thanks to all, what a great community to keep LMS running and adding Material Skin as interface.

I've just encountered a small problem, and some searching didn't find me any solutions so unfortunately I'm afraid I have to ask for some help.

I'm running
    LMS 8.1.2 from 16 april
    Material Skin 2.4.2
    Deezer 1.0

It seems Deezer has disappeared from apps in Material Skin. If I search using 'Deezer' I can see my saved playlists. Also if I search an artist I see the results in my local files, and see the option 'Search on Deezer'. But when I then click on the Deezer results nothing happens, I can only start playing the 'smart radio' option for that artist (some kind of playlist).

I had no issues before, I could access Deezer through apps and search, play etc. I can't pinpoint when the issue started, but I believe after upgrading to the latest material skin. Also in the classic LMS interface the Deezer app is still fully functional. So it all leads my to believe that something went wrong in Material Skin.

Any tips how to resolve. And apologies if this issue has popped up before I just could't find anything on it.

Err ignore please, upgrade of LMS to 8.2.0 nightly solved it. Just realized I hadn't tried that option yet. I'll show myself out.... ;-)