Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 903 of 903 FirstFirst ... 403803853893901902903
Results 9,021 to 9,025 of 9025
    Quote Originally Posted by skogen75 View Post
    It would be great if I had the magnifiying glass icon, but I'm not seeing it. See below for the screen shots that I am seeing...thanks for the help...
    I don't use Deezer, but I assume all apps are treated similarly?

The magnifying glass appears for me on my moto (G8) power.

Name:  search.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  43.1 KB
    LMS server/study player - LMS 8.3.0 Pi4B 4GB/NanoSound ONE case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > Topping E30 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Echo Show 8
    Garage - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier

Spares - 1xSB Touch, 1xSB3, 4xRPi, 1xDAC32, 1xCORE32

It would be great if I had the magnifiying glass icon, but I'm not seeing it. See below for the screen shots that I am seeing...thanks for the help...
    Can you use Material's debug (see my sig) to capture the JSON RESP message that is used for the list with the text fields, and post here? Note that your browser may truncate long messages with "..." - but cliking on that should expand to show the complete message.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

If you used the YouTube plugin, would you see the search icons there? I'm wondering if the Deezer plugin is not marking the enrty type as 'search', and hence Material not adding an icon. If this is the case I'll update the code to add another 'enter' like icon for non-search fields. (I know the text says 'Search...', but the type of the entry needs to be marked as 'search')
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Could Material Skin also display the Title of discs from multiple disc albums? I have a couple and it would be a nice feature - maybe the right place would be where currently "Disc 1" is displayed anyway. The mp3-tag is called "Disctitle". Thanks for consideration!
    RPI 3+ with LMS 8.2.0 -- RPI 2 with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PiCorePlayer -- SBR running Firmware 8.0 -- Plugins: Material Skin, MAI, Podcasts, Musik - folge mir, Squeezelite-X, Ratings Light, Exclude Folders -- DSM 6.2.2 (Synology Disk Station 115) has my music

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    If you used the YouTube plugin, would you see the search icons there? I'm wondering if the Deezer plugin is not marking the enrty type as 'search', and hence Material not adding an icon. If this is the case I'll update the code to add another 'enter' like icon for non-search fields. (I know the text says 'Search...', but the type of the entry needs to be marked as 'search')
    Okay, I think I have what you are asking. I navigated to the Deezer search page and the below is what I'm seeing in the console...

Code:
    [6:25:09 PM] JSON RESP: {"method":"slim.request","result":{"offset":0,"title":"Search music","base":{"actions":{"go":{"cmd":["myapps","items"],"params":{"menu":"myapps"},"itemsParams":"params"},"add-hold":{"cmd":["myapps","playlist","insert"],"params":{"menu":"myapps"},"itemsParams":"params","player":0},"more":{"window":{"isContextMenu":1},"player":0,"cmd":["myapps","items"],"itemsParams":"params","params":{"menu":"myapps"}},"add":{"player":0,"cmd":["myapps","playlist","add"],"itemsParams":"params","params":{"menu":"myapps"}},"playControl":{"params":{"_index":"0","_quantity":"25000","item_id":"2d870a1c.0.0","menu":"myapps"},"itemsParams":"playControlParams","cmd":["myapps","items"],"player":0,"window":{"isContextMenu":1}},"play":{"nextWindow":"nowPlaying","itemsParams":"params","params":{"menu":"myapps"},"cmd":["myapps","playlist","play"],"player":0}}},"item_loop":[{"input":{"softbutton2":"Delete","softbutton1":"Insert","processingPopup":{"text":"Searching..."},"title":"Search For Artists","help":{"text":"Use the scroll wheel to change letters, then press the center button to select that letter. Press the center button again to start your search."},"len":1},"type":"search","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["myapps","items"],"params":{"item_id":"2d870a1c.0.0.0","menu":"myapps","cachesearch":1,"search":"__TAGGEDINPUT__"}}},"text":"Search For Artists"},{"input":{"len":1,"processingPopup":{"text":"Searching..."},"help":{"text":"Use the scroll wheel to change letters, then press the center button to select that letter. Press the center button again to start your search."},"title":"Search For Albums","softbutton2":"Delete","softbutton1":"Insert"},"type":"search","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["myapps","items"],"params":{"menu":"myapps","item_id":"2d870a1c.0.0.1","search":"__TAGGEDINPUT__","cachesearch":1}}},"text":"Search For Albums"},{"actions":{"go":{"cmd":["myapps","items"],"params":{"search":"__TAGGEDINPUT__","cachesearch":1,"menu":"myapps","item_id":"2d870a1c.0.0.2"}}},"text":"Search For Tracks","input":{"softbutton2":"Delete","softbutton1":"Insert","len":1,"processingPopup":{"text":"Searching..."},"help":{"text":"Use the scroll wheel to change letters, then press the center button to select that letter. Press the center button again to start your search."},"title":"Search For Tracks"},"type":"search"},{"type":"search","input":{"softbutton1":"Insert","softbutton2":"Delete","len":1,"processingPopup":{"text":"Searching..."},"title":"Search For Playlists","help":{"text":"Use the scroll wheel to change letters, then press the center button to select that letter. Press the center button again to start your search."}},"text":"Search For Playlists","actions":{"go":{"cmd":["myapps","items"],"params":{"item_id":"2d870a1c.0.0.3","menu":"myapps","cachesearch":1,"search":"__TAGGEDINPUT__"}}}}],"count":4,"window":{"windowStyle":"text_list"}},"id":2,"params":["60:a4:4c:37:46:96",["myapps","items","0",25000,"item_id:2d870a1c.0.0","menu:myapps"]]}
    Isolating the first field a bit more...

Code:
    {

"actions":{
            "go":{
                "params":{
                    "search":"__TAGGEDINPUT__",
                    "cachesearch":1,
                    "menu":"myapps",
                    "item_id":"2d870a1c.0.0.0"
                },
                "cmd":[
                    "myapps",
                    "items"
                ]
            }
        },
        "text":"Search For Artists",
        "input":{
            "softbutton2":"Delete",
            "softbutton1":"Insert",
            "title":"Search For Artists",
            "help":{
                "text":"Use the scroll wheel to change letters, then press the center button to select that letter. Press the center button again to start your search."
            },
            "processingPopup":{
                "text":"Searching..."
            },
            "len":1
        },
        "type":"search"
    Hope this helps...haven't tried the YouTube App yet...Thanks!