Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 863 of 867 FirstFirst ... 363763813853861862863864865 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 8667
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    Not all of the DPL items have context menus. For example, in the LMS Web UI, I can set a Favorite, but not in MS
    Material uses a different API than the default skin for these. Have you tried with Squeezer, iPeng, etc?
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Material uses a different API than the default skin for these. Have you tried with Squeezer, iPeng, etc?
    I just use LMS WebUI for that. (Don’t use Squeezer)
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

I just use LMS WebUI for that. (Don’t use Squeezer)
    The point was to see if those other control points added the favourite button. I see you posted in the ratings light thread that that plugin works with iPeng - therefore you have iPeng. Please check whether this favourite button appears for iPeng.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Not all of the DPL items have context menus. For example, in the LMS Web UI, I can set a Favorite, but not in MS
    Dynamic playlists that require user-input when you start them (like Songs Random) can only be added to LMS favourites with the LMS default skin, nowhere else. Their add-to-favs icon is different from 'one-click' dynamic playlists: it displays a P (for parameters) on the icon, as seen in your example. So what you see in Material is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Bug fix release, changes:

1. For LMS 8.3 add album-artist when favouriting an album.
    2. Fix add/play all for mixes when called from custom action.
    3. Reduce dialog buttons min-width if screen is 400px or less.
    4. Always use HTML for 'textarea' values.
    5. For mobile devices add a search button at the right of search fields containing text.
    I have noticed with this release what is perhaps a side-effect of the "always use HTML for 'textarea' values" change. In Podcasts, using the menu for an individual podcast episode and choosing "More" shows the Description for the episode. In 2.9.4 and previous, this would wrap lines and show completely. With 2.9.5, it shows only a single line, cut off at the display width. Since I listen to podcasts via LMS fairly often, and use the description to decide whether or not I want to listen to an episode, this is a real regression for me; have dropped back to using 2.9.4 for the time being.

Thanks as always for your work on this marvelous skin/app.

Is it possible to remove a playlist track with a swipe?
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

[QUOTE=bwaldron;1054729]In Podcasts, using the menu for an individual podcast episode and choosing "More" shows the Description for the episode. In 2.9.4 and previous, this would wrap lines and show completely. With 2.9.5, it shows only a single line, cut off at the display width./QUOTE]

Ah, oops! Fixed for 2.9.6, sorry.

Is it possible to remove a playlist track with a swipe?
    That would be cute. Yes please!

I keep seeing update notifications on UIs on my phone and my windows machine but I fail to update by pressing this notification. Half an hour later the hint is there again.
    So I would like to know what kind of update this is.
    But I cannot seem to find out how to display what exactly will be receiving an update.
    Am I wrong and did I miss sth?
    RPI 3+ with LMS 8.2.0 -- RPI 2 with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PiCorePlayer -- SBR running Firmware 8.0 -- Plugins: Material Skin, MAI, Podcasts, Musik - folge mir, Squeezelite-X, Ratings Light, Exclude Folders -- DSM 6.2.2 (Synology Disk Station 115) has my music

Quote Originally Posted by streifenleopard View Post
    I keep seeing update notifications on UIs on my phone and my windows machine but I fail to update by pressing this notification. Half an hour later the hint is there again.
    So I would like to know what kind of update this is.
    But I cannot seem to find out how to display what exactly will be receiving an update.
    Am I wrong and did I miss sth?
    The update can be either an LMS update or a plugin update. Plugin updates can be installed directly from Material Skin but LMS updates need to be installed by the method you would normally use.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk