Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 472 of 475 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 4750
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Do you need a bug report on github for this?

I'm currently waiting for plugin updates in order to be able to
    reproduce the issue... but it's on my todo list already.

--

Michael
    Okay, thank you.
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Do you need a bug report on github for this?

I'm currently waiting for plugin updates in order to be able to
    reproduce the issue... but it's on my todo list already.

--

Michael
    If you need any additional input, I'm sure that dolodobendan and I would be happy to assist. I have not restarted my server yet. The plugins are updated, but the restart is still pending.

Request:

It's possible to switch between grid and list views when browsing Music.

Would it be possible to have this layout choice for Favourites ?
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Request:

It's possible to switch between grid and list views when browsing Music.

Would it be possible to have this layout choice for Favourites ?
    Yeah, done for 1.8.4 To be honest, I'm not sure why I excluded this in the first place...
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Yeah, done for 1.8.4 To be honest, I'm not sure why I excluded this in the first place...
    Flippin' marvellous! If only all life's requests were being handled by you!
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.8.4 Release

Bug-fix release, changes:

1. Fix some text colours in updates page.
    2. Remove (?) icons from plugins in information dialog, and make complete plugin title clickable.
    3. Place cog icon next to 'My Music' text in 'Settings' dialog.
    4. Remove shadow from emblems in lists.
    5. Allow grid for favourites.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

I have noticed this for a while but I am not sure if it is intentional. The highlighted text has a graduated effect and darkens from top to bottom.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I have noticed this for a while but I am not sure if it is intentional. The highlighted text has a graduated effect and darkens from top to bottom.
    Intentional, and mentioned in the release note for 1.8.0: "6. Re-layout portrait now-playing; cover is at top, all text is shown below (fade out if insufficient space, scrollable), rating shown at top of cover."

Couldn't find an easy way to only have the fade when the text is overflowing, so its always there - but you only see if the text reaches the bottom few pixels. Without this the text would simply be cut-off, and that would look worse.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Intentional, and mentioned in the release note for 1.8.0: "6. Re-layout portrait now-playing; cover is at top, all text is shown below (fade out if insufficient space, scrollable), rating shown at top of cover."

Couldn't find an easy way to only have the fade when the text is overflowing, so its always there - but you only see if the text reaches the bottom few pixels. Without this the text would simply be cut-off, and that would look worse.
    Fair enough.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I synced my fork to your master and ran update-lang.py. Now I have four "changed files": cs, de, fr, and ru.json. The de.json and fr.json just got sorted, so I guess that's ok. But the ru.json and cs.json files will be reset to not translated at all. Why would that be?

Name:  github.png
Views: 81
Size:  37.4 KB

(That's the reason why I always delete my repository and create a new one, because I don't want to delete these other translations.)
    Last edited by dolodobendan; 2020-06-30 at 07:59.
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4