Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 248 of 263 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2629
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Just implemented in the '1.1' branch for the next non-bugfix release (the next release will be 1.0.1, so won't be in there)
    Thanks!

1.0.1 Release

Bug fix release. Main changes:

1. Allow items from within 'Radio', and browse modes containing genre_id to be pinned to home screen.
    2. Fix mobile pages not showing correctly at certain widths.
    3. Fix 'clickability' of home screen item checkbox list.
    4. When using 'More' menu item for track information, only clear browse history stack if it has 50 or more steps.
    5. Russian translation - thanks to sky418.
    6. Reduce list item height by 3px, so that it's the same as subtoolbar height. This allows initial lists in desktop layout to be balanced.
    7. Fix toolbar layout when using mobile in landscape with song info showing on now playing page.
    8. Fix missing headers in search results.
    9. Fix 'undefined Items' when refreshing some lists.
    10. Fix toolbar buttons shifting when connection lost icon shown.

Bug fix release. Main changes:

1. Allow items from within 'Radio', and browse modes containing genre_id to be pinned to home screen.
    2. Fix mobile pages not showing correctly at certain widths.
    3. Fix 'clickability' of home screen item checkbox list.
    4. When using 'More' menu item for track information, only clear browse history stack if it has 50 or more steps.
    5. Russian translation - thanks to sky418.
    6. Reduce list item height by 3px, so that it's the same as subtoolbar height. This allows initial lists in desktop layout to be balanced.
    7. Fix toolbar layout when using mobile in landscape with song info showing on now playing page.
    8. Fix missing headers in search results.
    9. Fix 'undefined Items' when refreshing some lists.
    10. Fix toolbar buttons shifting when connection lost icon shown.
    This is weird. After reading your post in the developer's forum about "My Music" categories from additional browse modes for group players, I created a group which as predicted included all of the additional browse modes. After installing this latest version the categories were reduced to the inherited categories from the individual players plus a couple (years and another) which were not present for the individual players.
    I then deleted the group player and recreated it from the same two players. Now "My Music" contains all of the additional browse modes again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    This is weird. After reading your post in the developer's forum about "My Music" categories from additional browse modes for group players, I created a group which as predicted included all of the additional browse modes. After installing this latest version the categories were reduced to the inherited categories from the individual players plus a couple (years and another) which were not present for the individual players.
    I then deleted the group player and recreated it from the same two players. Now "My Music" contains all of the additional browse modes again.
    This 1.0.1 release is a bug fix only release, it does nothing to modify the browse modes - that will be in the next feature release (1.1.0).

This 1.0.1 release is a bug fix only release, it does nothing to modify the browse modes - that will be in the next feature release (1.1.0).
    OK I read your post in the other thread followed by this one and put two and two together to make five.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

@craig
    Perhaps I am not using Favorite Folders correctly but I can't find a way to drop new favorites into a folder. In Classic Interface you select "remove from favorites" and then go into the desired folder and select "paste" to drop the favorite into that folder. Any chance that or something a bit more intuitive might be added?

Thanks for all the work you have done!
    • Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
    • Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    • Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    • IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
    • Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

Quote Originally Posted by SlimChances View Post
    @craig
    Perhaps I am not using Favorite Folders correctly but I can't find a way to drop new favorites into a folder. In Classic Interface you select "remove from favorites" and then go into the desired folder and select "paste" to drop the favorite into that folder. Any chance that or something a bit more intuitive might be added?
    Drag'n'drop seems pretty intuitive to me. Doesn't work on iPhone - due to HTML5 d'n'd not working on iPhones. Works on iPad, but not iPhone - see https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/issues/107

Thanks Craig
    That works much better than the delete and paste way Classic works. Makes more sense
    • Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
    • Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    • Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    • IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
    • Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

Drag'n'drop seems pretty intuitive to me. Doesn't work on iPhone - due to HTML5 d'n'd not working on iPhones. Works on iPad, but not iPhone - see https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/issues/107
    Speaking of iPhones: The icons for Albums Artists, All Artists, Compilations (in My Music) and Browse (at the bottom) are missing. There's just a square. It works on my old iPhone, so maybe it's an iOS 13 thing.
    QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by dolodobendan View Post
    Speaking of iPhones: The icons for Albums Artists, All Artists, Compilations (in My Music) and Browse (at the bottom) are missing. There's just a square. It works on my old iPhone, so maybe it's an iOS 13 thing.
    Odd. Tried on my wife's iPad, and it was OK - but this only has iOS12. Will try on her iPhone later, which I believe is iOS13.

Do you get a red icon if you try the following URL? http://SERVER:9000/material/svg/queue-clear?c=f00 And a black one for http://SERVER:9000/material/html/images/queue-clear.svg ?? The latter is the real SVG URL, the former is used by the Javascript so that the backend can recolour the SVG to the desired colour. This code has been in there for a while, previous verisons shipped multiple copies of the SVGs (for the different colours).