Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

2 points

Quote Originally Posted by bondav View Post
    I just struggled with point 7 : when you copy all this : "sudo TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0 TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0
    /usr/local/bin/ts_calibrate" you just have this "sudo TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0 TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0".
    I have to add manually the second line : "/usr/local/bin/ts_calibrate"
    I also struggled with the above. I just want to point out for those as clueless as me that it all goes on one line, with a space between event0 and /usr/local
    Code:
    sudo TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0 TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0 /usr/local/bin/ts_calibrate
    Even after sorting that out it still wouldn't work. I got an error stating that the device isn't a touchscreen. I had a wireless keyboard with a trackpad attached. Once I disconnected that and used Putty to connect instead it worked fine. I imagine that there can't be 2 mouse devices, possibly.

thanks again.

Marc

There can be 2 devices, but then you have to figure out the event numbers for the touchscreen vs the mouse. And there is a chance that they get a different number during a reboot, so some extra scripting would need to be done.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

success !!

Hello

As I was not able to use my WaveShare 7'' 1024*600 with juvelite due to calibration issue (I'll debug this later), I've used a Waveshare 5'' (B) instead.

It works like a charm ! Very nice !

I build a small enclosure in wood, finished with bamboo sheet (as my kitchen)

Name:  jivelite.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  53.6 KB

Congrats to Picoreplayer & Jivelite authors !

Thomas