Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

How to install latest BBC iPlayer - presumably v1.6.0

I have a new Windows 10 Pr installation, and just reinstalled the iPlayer plugin via Settings->Plugin page, but it is saying it is version v1.3.1alpha3. I have found a 1.6.0 but how do I install it? I want to get it "right" first time as have had problems in the past. Is there a link anywhere explaining it?

In WebUI Setting/Plugins at the bottom where it says "Additional Repositories" - paste the following
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml

After pasting click Apply and possible restart LMS.

Rather than be immediately activated (i.e. Appear in Active Plugins list), it is likely that plugins will appear at top of Plugins tab above "active Plugins" - check the boxes opposite BBCiPlayer V1.6 and BBCiPlayerExtra 2.00, click Apply and then plugins should then be moved into the Active plugin list.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    In WebUI Setting/Plugins at the bottom where it says "Additional Repositories" - paste the following
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...lease-repo.xml

After pasting click Apply and possible restart LMS.

Rather than be immediately activated (i.e. Appear in Active Plugins list), it is likely that plugins will appear at top of Plugins tab above "active Plugins" - check the boxes opposite BBCiPlayer V1.6 and BBCiPlayerExtra 2.00, click Apply and then plugins should then be moved into the Active plugin list.
    Fabulous - all working. Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by rbl View Post
    Fabulous - all working. Thanks very much!
    Ignore the "30 day" notes - BBC accidentally opened the feed up to 30 days but have since closed it back to just 7 days as before.