Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Browse Music Folder oddity

I never use this feature but I noticed that the list of folders/artists has an entry

Pavel Sporcl;Petr Jirikovsky

There is no folder with this name and if I click on the entry it is empty. Under Pavel Sporcl there is an album where both artists are named as "Album Artists" but I cannot understand why this would cause the false entry. I thought Browse Music Folder ignored tags.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I never use this feature but I noticed that the list of folders/artists has an entry

There is no folder with this name and if I click on the entry it is empty. Under Pavel Sporcl there is an album where both artists are named as "Album Artists" but I cannot understand why this would cause the false entry. I thought Browse Music Folder ignored tags.

Cold you please open that link/empty folder in a new tab and post the link from the browser here?
    If that kink isnt something like
    lms:9000/clixmlbrowser/clicmd=browselibrary+items&linktitle=BROWSE_MUSIC_ FOLDER&mode=bmf/index.html?mode=bmf&index=22
    its AFAIK not made by bmf

Quote Originally Posted by DJanGo View Post
    Cold you please open that link/empty folder in a new tab and post the link from the browser here?
    lms:9000/clixmlbrowser/clicmd=browselibrary+items&linktitle=BROWSE_MUSIC_ FOLDER&mode=bmf/index.html?mode=bmf&index=22
    lms:9000/clixmlbrowser/clicmd=browselibrary+items&linktitle=BROWSE_MUSIC_ FOLDER&mode=bmf/index.html?mode=bmf&player=xx%xxxx%xxxx%xxxx%xxxx% xxxx&index=494&sess=

Looks similar.
    Last edited by slartibartfast; 2018-10-10 at 01:00.

Quote Originally Posted by DJanGo View Post
    Never mind. Just looked at my Music folder and for some weird reason there is a folder called

and guess what, it is empty. Doh!