Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Helping a friend with Spotify on Squeezebox Duet

I've been using a duet during a few years, but now use a Naim as server for my NAS, Spotify and radio. So the Duet has been boxed for a few years now.
    Now a friend of mine would like to experience the spotify quality on his main Hifi device.
    He has
    - a payed spotify account (now running on a Naim in his office)
    - an amplifier that takes SPDIF input
    - a wireless network
    - a windows PC
    And I have an 'old duet set'.

What steps do we have to take to get him spotify music on his main audio equipement.

Quote Originally Posted by KaBe View Post
    I've been using a duet during a few years, but now use a Naim as server for my NAS, Spotify and radio. So the Duet has been boxed for a few years now.
    Now a friend of mine would like to experience the spotify quality on his main Hifi device.
    He has
    - a payed spotify account (now running on a Naim in his office)
    - an amplifier that takes SPDIF input
    - a wireless network
    - a windows PC
    And I have an 'old duet set'.

What steps do we have to take to get him spotify music on his main audio equipement.
    Install LMS 7.9.1 on the windows computer. Install SPOTTY plugin in LMS, enter Spotify credentials. Connect duet to amp inputs (SPDIF fine).
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify