Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Gotta shout it out!

After so many many years with the SB system I feel more enthused and thankful that I have this entertainment/music system!
    Thanks go out to all those who have contributed to its preservation and high quality. There is no other ecosystem that compares.
    After so many years, I have the same passion and love for my Squeezebox ecosystem as ever....even more so.
    Thank you !!!
    Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.9; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
    Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
    Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's Plugin);CalmRadio,Napster,
    Ipeng remote controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikabob View Post
    After so many many years with the SB system I feel more enthused and thankful that I have this entertainment/music system!
    Thanks go out to all those who have contributed to its preservation and high quality. There is no other ecosystem that compares.
    After so many years, I have the same passion and love for my Squeezebox ecosystem as ever....even more so.
    Thank you !!!
    So turn it up LOUD!
    Living Room: Pi3 w/Allo Digione Player (Wired), Max2Play w/LMS Server 7.9 and SqueezeLite
    Pioneer Elite VSX 80, Parasound 2125 v2
    KEF LS50's, Paradigm SE Center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom v.5 Surrounds
    Harmony Smart Control w/Hub and iPeng
    Dining Room: KEF Q100's
    Bedroom: Logitech Boom
    Porch: Boston Acoustics Voyager Metro II
    Router: Asus RT-N56U

Quote Originally Posted by Ikabob View Post
    Thank you !!!
    +1
    2 * Classic, 2 * Boom, piCorePlayer on Raspberry PI II B with HifiBerry attached to Objective 2 ( Head 'n' HiFi KIT) with Beyerdynamic DT880, LMS 7.9 on Odroid U3 with Max2Play, 500GB USB HD, controlled by Squeezepad or iPeng on iPad and Orange Squeezepad on Nexus 5x, CD -> FLAC = dbpoweramp, Router AVM Fritz 7490

last.fm/user/jo-wie