Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Trying to set an alarm on PiCoreplayer

I'm running Picoreplayer 4.0 standard on a RPi 3 B+ with a Hifiberry DAC+ for output.
    I have the Logitech Media Server package running directly on my Synology DS 718+
    I'm using Squeezer on android as a control. Music streams beautifully.
    Is there a way to set an alarm to play a playlist (either in order or randomly) as an alarm from the server through picoreplayer?
    Digging through forums I found references to alarm playlists, but cant seem to find the settings?

Quote Originally Posted by ihabelnaccash View Post
    I'm running Picoreplayer 4.0 standard on a RPi 3 B+ with a Hifiberry DAC+ for output.
    I have the Logitech Media Server package running directly on my Synology DS 718+
    I'm using Squeezer on android as a control. Music streams beautifully.
    Is there a way to set an alarm to play a playlist (either in order or randomly) as an alarm from the server through picoreplayer?
    Digging through forums I found references to alarm playlists, but cant seem to find the settings?
    Not from within piCorePlayer, but LMS sure does have alarms. Look at the player tab in your LMS server settings.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Not from within piCorePlayer, but LMS sure does have alarms. Look at the player tab in your LMS server settings.
    I remember seeing lots of sounds like water, crickets, tones, sound effects, etc, but didn't notice the ability to play my own sounds as alarm- will double check from home!

Name:  Screenshot from 2018-09-14 20-25-33.png
Views: 59
Size:  29.7 KB
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer