Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    As far as the track playing 25-30ish seconds into the song. That's still happening. It's buffering heavy when the track loads. time slider on song track on the spotify IOS app is always that 23-30 seconds faster than the slider on the squeezebox touch screen. Squeezebox touch screen reads the accurate time placement of song.

And the losing users on the IOS app and them reappearing is definitely spotty.exe related. Rebooting LMS will make them reappear. One or the other will disappear randomly until LMS is rebooted.

What kind of player are you using?

Please disable the "Optimize pre-buffering" as a starter.

And I'll ask again: any chance to test LMS/Spotty on anything else than a Vista machine?
    Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo

Quote Originally Posted by CAK1 View Post
    As far as the track playing 25-30ish seconds into the song. That's still happening. It's buffering heavy when the track loads. time slider on song track on the spotify IOS app is always that 23-30 seconds faster than the slider on the squeezebox touch screen. Squeezebox touch screen reads the accurate time placement of song.

And the losing users on the IOS app and them reappearing is definitely spotty.exe related. Rebooting LMS will make them reappear. One or the other will disappear randomly until LMS is rebooted.
    Are you saying that the the Spotify app display says 23-30 seconds but the track actually does play from the start on the Squeezebox?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    What kind of player are you using?

Please disable the "Optimize pre-buffering" as a starter.

And I'll ask again: any chance to test LMS/Spotty on anything else than a Vista machine?
    At the moment, it's all I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Are you saying that the the Spotify app display says 23-30 seconds but the track actually does play from the start on the Squeezebox?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    If I select a song with the app, the song will start anywhere around 25-35 seconds. I cant use the slider on the app to slide to the beginning of the track, its unresponsive. I can use the touch screen slider on the squeezebox to start at the beginning of the track. Meanwhile the app slider just keeps going. When I adjust the slider on the squeezebox, it has no effect on the app so the song is playing but the app shows the song finished. (iPeng works perfectly fine with spotty)

Additionally, woke up this morning to "spotty.exe has stopped working" error on the PC again. Must have happened overnight some time.

Disabled the "Optimize pre-buffering" which actually made the delay worse. Songs now start at the 45 second mark.