Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I love my boom but recently i had to shut it off because of a bad contact on the power plug which was causing it to switch on and off continuously. I have to repair it.

The other problem i have is that rubber parts, especially buttons become sticky. Do you have a tip to clean them ?
    LMS 7.9.1 on a debian jessie vm (esxi 5.5)
    1xboom, 1x sq3, 2x sonos play1, foobar 2000, zettaly
    spotify family
    ipeng
    plugins: spotty, upnpbridge, airplay bridge, shairtunes2W, youtube, soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by caplam View Post
    The other problem i have is that rubber parts, especially buttons become sticky. Do you have a tip to clean them ?
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...ky-front-panel

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...-replace-knobs

Quote Originally Posted by caplam View Post
    I love my boom but recently i had to shut it off because of a bad contact on the power plug which was causing it to switch on and off continuously. I have to repair it.

Using baby powder works well against degrading rubber material. Will get a bit gray-ish unfortunately and will need to be redone from time to time

EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Thank you, i tried with baby powder on the front and the small buttons. It was ok.
    I tried on the knob but it was not so good. I made the knob with car polish and it's better.
    LMS 7.9.1 on a debian jessie vm (esxi 5.5)
    1xboom, 1x sq3, 2x sonos play1, foobar 2000, zettaly
    spotify family
    ipeng
    plugins: spotty, upnpbridge, airplay bridge, shairtunes2W, youtube, soundcloud