Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Strange - I never noticed the listings were pushed forward by an hour previously.
    I double checked - the code has not changed since at least 1.3 - the broadcast time which is in UTC is converted using Perl localtime to get hours and mins etc.

After those discussion years ago - I always thought the "listen Again" schedule was shown in "BBC" time (i.e. GMT or BST as appropiate) but it is Triodes code and I never checked or tested.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    I double checked - the code has not changed since at least 1.3 - the broadcast time which is in UTC is converted using Perl localtime to get hours and mins etc.

After those discussion years ago - I always thought the "listen Again" schedule was shown in "BBC" time (i.e. GMT or BST as appropiate) but it is Triodes code and I never checked or tested.
    BBC time - that sounds marvellous ! Taking back control instead of all this foreign UTC stuff ....
    LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Home Mini, Pioneer WX-SMA1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBC time - that sounds marvellous ! Taking back control instead of all this foreign UTC stuff ....
    After the 1916 Rising - House of commons abolished Dublin Mean Time which was 25 mins behind Greenwich Mean Time and introduced a single time zone.

Agreed, but a jet-lagged user in Tuvalu is going to be pretty confused by the listings!
    No, he or she will be humming that song fro Dexeys Midnight runners Greatest Hits.

I know I am

Thank you!

Thanks to bpa and mrw, the iPlayer plugin is one of the best things about my Duets, can't live without it!

And thanks to Triode, wherever he may be.