Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    Hi

well this afternoon i couldn't connect to the player. then i did installed the ver3.5. after reading your reply i did check again with the ver4.1 sd card. now i can wifi 5GHz connect to the player ip address, connect to LMS and it seems to work well unto 384kHz PCM. DSD64 and DSD128 is also up running. Spotty 2.66 works also well.
    Thanks a lot for your support.

Br
    Caad

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    No changes from 4.0.0

Are you sure you are finding the correct IP address. Does LMS see the player. Make sure you are not trying to use hardwire and WiFi at the same time. The hard wire will take precedence.
    Last edited by Caad; 2018-12-15 at 12:53.

Thanks!

I come back to piCorePlayer after a few years away (having been told that I no longer have to do clean installs to update, which means I no longer have to wait 3 hours for LMS to build a new library).

The install and config for SqueezeLite, LMS, and mounting my NAS326 NAS/music share went smoothly, quickly, and it's playing right now.

Much thanks for an excellent product. I will be contributing to your efforts.

GuyS

pCP web ui no longer shows my other pCP players in top tabs

I'm running version 4.1.0
    Browser is chrome
    windows 7

another question: is this the latest LMS nightly?
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1542403700 @ Fri Nov 16 22:51:37 CET 2018
    Last edited by Squeezed_Rotel; Today at 03:54.
    John

hi Squeezed_Rotel,

As you upgrade your other pCP's you will find the player [tabs] will populate.

In the past, pCP players tabs were simply ANY squeezelite instances found in LMS. This meant non-pCP [tabs] wculd be created. Now we check that it is a pCP squeezelite instance.

regards
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Squeezed_Rotel View Post
    another question: is this the latest LMS nightly?
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1542403700 @ Fri Nov 16 22:51:37 CET 2018
    All latest nightlies are listed here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 - Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.1.0 > Edifier R980T
    In car - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on a 2TB USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Erskine View Post
    hi Squeezed_Rotel,

As you upgrade your other pCP's you will find the player [tabs] will populate.

In the past, pCP players tabs were simply ANY squeezelite instances found in LMS. This meant non-pCP [tabs] wculd be created. Now we check that it is a pCP squeezelite instance.

regards
    Greg
    Thank you Greg.
    Just to be clear, I have one pi running latest 4.1.0 as LMS server only. I also have 4 other pis running as players only. (using older pCP versions).
    The missing UI tabs I'm referring to are in fact for the four other pCP players running squeezelite and use the aforementioned server. Are you saying that I must update these other pCP players to version 4.1.0?

Also, what is the latest LMS nightly? Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1542403700 @ Fri Nov 16 22:51:37 CET 2018?
    John

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    All latest nightlies are listed here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9

Just saw your post with link. It looks like the nightly update button in my case is not working.
    John

Thank you Greg.
    Just to be clear, I have one pi running latest 4.1.0 as LMS server only. I also have 4 other pis running as players only. (using older pCP versions).
    The missing UI tabs I'm referring to are in fact for the four other pCP players running squeezelite and use the aforementioned server. Are you saying that I must update these other pCP players to version 4.1.0?

Also, what is the latest LMS nightly? Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1542403700 @ Fri Nov 16 22:51:37 CET 2018?
    See post above yours, there's a latest dated today 17th, I've just updated.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 - Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    In car - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on a 2TB USB drive)

Just saw your post with link. It looks like the nightly update button in my case is not working.
    Maybe this is the problem post #415?

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post926928

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.