For the last couple of years I've been mostly using only the compiled Windows EXE build. I update the server to a beta build exactly once a month, on the 1st, on two different servers running Windows 2008 R2 Standard.

Today I found the server unresponsive, and on examining Windows services found it in the 'stopping' state. Unable to get it stopped, I was forced to reboot the server. This has happened one time before on the same server, and one time on the second server.

Below is the end of the most recent server log. It may have something to do with new/change scans, which I have scheduled to run each night via the 'Rescan Music Library' plugin, or maybe not.

Code:
[18-08-21 05:16:30.9244] Slim::Music::Artwork::__ANON__ (309) updateStandaloneArtwork finished in 0.931213140487671
[18-08-21 05:16:30.9880] Slim::Music::Artwork::precacheAllArtwork (619) Starting precacheArtwork for 0 albums
[18-08-21 10:27:11.4688] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.2, 1533033975, Tue Jul 31 14:08:13 WEDT 2018) perl 5.014001 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread