Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Synology 916+ is Intel x86_64. I see an ARM binary selected in your the screenshot.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    -LMS on Raspian Stretch -> 2x Radio
    -RPI 3 (Archphile), Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    Synology 916+ is Intel x86_64. I see an ARM binary selected in your the screenshot.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    That is after I started running LMS on a Raspberry Pi temporarily. I could not get to the Settings Screen when running LMS on the Synology.

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Why don't you click the "Generare" button? Then start the bridge.

My CCB settings page below.

OK, thanks. Some Progress. I can now see my CC Player. And I was able to add some Music to the LMS Queue... Very Erratic, Sluggish and Sporatic. Nothing will show playing however, Play is engaged but track not moving.
    Last edited by Cut-Throat; 2018-08-13 at 11:04.

OK, this is weird. While waiting for another idea. I tried out the player again, and it started working. This was about 1/2 hour of doing nothing at all. I was able to stream Tidal, Radio Stations with the Artwork showing up on my TV... Pretty Cool!

I was NOT able to stream music from my NAS However. I could access it and sometimes add it to the Play Queue, but if I tried to Play the track, it just ignored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    OK, this is weird. While waiting for another idea. I tried out the player again, and it started working. This was about 1/2 hour of doing nothing at all. I was able to stream Tidal, Radio Stations with the Artwork showing up on my TV... Pretty Cool!

I was NOT able to stream music from my NAS However. I could access it and sometimes add it to the Play Queue, but if I tried to Play the track, it just ignored me.
    It should not be sluggish like that at all, unless you overuse your wifi network or the Pi (is it wifi of LAN connected?)
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    It should not be sluggish like that at all, unless you overuse your wifi network or the Pi (is it wifi of LAN connected?)
    I have corrected all of my problems. ---
    I re-installed my LogitechMediaServer-x86_64-7.9.2-168.0011.spk on my Synology NAS

I started CC Bridge and it worked perfectly the first time. I can stream from My NAS, Tidal, Radio Stations. It's fast and responsive

So, thanks for all of your help !! --

Now, if you could tell me how to re-name my Chromecast Device it would be appreciated. I've re-named it with the Home App and that shows on my TV - I've re-named it in LMS and it works for awhile, but it always reverts to the Original Name of the Chromecast Device ???
    Last edited by Cut-Throat; 2018-08-14 at 16:48.