Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

LMS 7.9.2, reverts to previous playlist after restart

Pi3 with pCP 4.0.0b6 and LMS 7.9.2 nightly. Using DSTM I select a seed and of course it populates correctly with new tracks and the playlist grows. That is all good, no problems with DSTM, but if I stop LMS and then restart pCP (and obviously LMS) then LMS will often revert to the playlist I had played the day before, not the current playlist. Can be very annoying!

Cheers, David
    Serverrpi3 pCP4.0.0 LMS7.9.2
    MediaUSB hard drive
    Lounge/dining areasSBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
    Family/kitchenSBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
    Alfrescoas above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
    OthersSB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
    SBT/SB Player Remotes Squeeze Ctrl/androids

What happens if you press [Backup]!?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Erskine View Post
    What happens if you press [Backup]!?
    I just tried pressing BACKUP in pCP and then after it returned to main page I restarted the Pi. The playlist had disappeared except for the two seed tracks, it restarted again where it had been 2 hours before.

David
    MediaUSB hard drive
    Lounge/dining areasSBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
    Family/kitchenSBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub

Am still experiencing the same problem. Apart from restarting my full system... pCP, LMS, wifi router and access points... nothing has changed but the playlist has reverted to one three days ago. Had been playing one of my saved playlists yesterday. Not a huge issue, but annoying.

Cheers, David
    MediaUSB hard drive