Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

YouTube auth not working anymore

Hi,

I just discovered that the YouTube plugin doesn't work anymore, because the authentication isn't working anymore

Code:
    Oauth configuration missing, please see YouTube plugin settings
    Is there anything I need to change in the settings, because YouTube switched to the new payed content model.

Any tips appreciated.

Thx wgk
    ASUS P6-P5G41E W10 x64 | ASUS ZENBOOK W10 x64 | SheevaPlug Debian Wheezy | pi0 Debian Squeeze| LMS 7.9.2 - 1530185314 | 9 SB Radios | 2 SB Receivers | iPeng 9 | Squeeze Player 1.3.12 & Squeeze Ctrl 1.9.6

Quote Originally Posted by doubleugk View Post
    Hi,

I just discovered that the YouTube plugin doesn't work anymore, because the authentication isn't working anymore

Code:
    Is there anything I need to change in the settings, because YouTube switched to the new payed content model.

Any tips appreciated.

Thx wgk
    Works for me. When did you last use it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Works for me. When did you last use it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    I'll second this - everything is working just fine for me.
    Player: 1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
    Server: 1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay
    Control: 4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8ö tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
    Audio: Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze infrastructure!

Quote Originally Posted by doubleugk View Post
    Hi,

Code:

Any tips appreciated.

Thx wgk
    You just need to re-do the authorization sequence. Click "Get Code", optionally clik "Refresh" if you don't see a red code then just follow the instructions above
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Thx all 4 ur replies.

I've repeated the get-code procedure and it works for songs now, maybe it was not broken before because I got the error when I was accessing My Playlists and My Subscriptions.
    That worked in the past. Does that work 4 guys?

Cheers wgk
    ASUS P6-P5G41E W10 x64 | ASUS ZENBOOK W10 x64 | SheevaPlug Debian Wheezy | pi0 Debian Squeeze| LMS 7.9.2 - 1530185314 | 9 SB Radios | 2 SB Receivers | iPeng 9 | Squeeze Player 1.3.12 & Squeeze Ctrl 1.9.6

I repeated the whole registration process and the everything is working fine again.

Thx for helping.