Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by corrobor View Post
    Hi, It works well. A question: Is there a way to talk in my language (italiano)? So instead to Say "play the Doors in the kitchen" i would Say "riproduci the Doors in cucina".
    Thanks
    I believe you could make that work by changing the language setting to Italian in DialogFlow and then changing the phrases. I did do a bit of work for French and it seems to work (mostly). My French is a bit rough.
    Software - Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0 (Docker), Home Assistant 0.105.5, DialogFlow - V.2 API, LMS Controls App - Voice Control of LMS, OpenMediaVault 5.2
    Add-ons - Spotty, UPnP / DLNA Bridge, Cast Bridge,
    Players - Sonos, UPnP, PI3 - PI Core Player 3.5.0 with IQAudio TopHat, Android- SB Player with Viper4Android Convolution Engine, GoogleHome and Google Minis
    Hardware - HP Desktop - i7-3.4Ghz, 4GB Ram, 6TB storage, Debian

Quote Originally Posted by ynot1234567890 View Post
    Glad it worked out. As for the Favorite and Random mix, I've never really made use of those features in LMS, I use a similar feature with Spotify via LMS.

I will consider the implementation of these LMS features in my Winter upgrade (should have some free time). There are a few other items on the to do list as well.

Stay Tuned. Ynot
    At the risk of being a pest, would there be any chance you'd implement this anytime soon?

Nabu Casa?

Hi all,
    Really willing to control my SBs with Google Assistant/home - I really think this is the biggest missing part of our beloved LMS infrastructure.
    I have started looking at Home Assistant and have read instruction on Github about LMS Controls. I got quickly discouraged unfortunately :-). Having to use dyndns and opening ports were the main obstacles.
    While playing a little bit with Hassio, I have discovered Nabu Casa and was wondering if this could be used, partially used or not?
    I would definitely pay a fee if I was getting an almost plug and play service to connect LMS to GA.
    Thx for your feedback!
    Transporter, Touch, SB3, SB2, Duet, Booms, Radios, piCorePlayer --- iPeng & Material --- LMS 8.0.1 - 1606928904 on Pi4 4GB - Max2Play --- Qobuz

Quote Originally Posted by didjean View Post
    Hi all,
    Really willing to control my SBs with Google Assistant/home - I really think this is the biggest missing part of our beloved LMS infrastructure.
    I have started looking at Home Assistant and have read instruction on Github about LMS Controls. I got quickly discouraged unfortunately :-). Having to use dyndns and opening ports were the main obstacles.
    While playing a little bit with Hassio, I have discovered Nabu Casa and was wondering if this could be used, partially used or not?
    I would definitely pay a fee if I was getting an almost plug and play service to connect LMS to GA.
    Thx for your feedback!
    Anyone an idea/info on using Nabu Casa?
    Transporter, Touch, SB3, SB2, Duet, Booms, Radios, piCorePlayer --- iPeng & Material --- LMS 8.0.1 - 1606928904 on Pi4 4GB - Max2Play --- Qobuz

hello
    is there any plugin to make lms players working with vocal assistant?

i'm using ifttt until now
    Touchx2,radiox4, Squeezebox Server 7.9 (Raspberrypi 3 and qnap ts-269)

Hi !
    I'm struggling with the install.
    I'm using Hassio installed on a Synology through docker.
    I don't get how to access the files outside docker (for the shell commands, in lmscontrols.yaml)

Code:
     shell_command:
      lms_qry_alb: 'bash /config/shell/qry_alb.sh {{text1}} {{text2}}'
      lms_qry_alb_song: 'bash /config/shell/qry_alb_song.sh {{text1}} {{text2}} {{text3}}'
      lms_qry_art: 'bash /config/shell/qry_art.sh {{text1}}'
      lms_qry_playlist: 'bash /config/shell/qry_playlist.sh {{text1}}'
      lms_spot_art: 'bash /config/shell/spot_art_top.sh {{text1}}'
      lms_spot_art_alb: 'bash /config/shell/spot_art_alb.sh {{text1}} {{text2}}'
      lms_spot_art_alb_song: 'bash /config/shell/spot_art_alb_song.sh {{text1}} {{text2}} {{text3}}'
      lms_spot_playlist: 'bash /config/shell/spot_playlist.sh {{text1}}'
      lms_qry_player_stat: 'bash /config/shell/qry_player_stat.sh {{text1}}'
    Did someone manage to get it work LMS control on a Synology NAS with HASSIO in a Docker container ?
    Thank you in advance for your help
    Last edited by quart-temps; 2021-01-23 at 10:16.

I run a very old release of Home Assistant (0.65.0) on Lubuntu/Docker. The last time I tried to upgrade to a newer release I spent a few hours trying to fix the things that were broken in my config but eventually gave up.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get this running with older (pre-Lovelace) versions of HA which don't have an "Integrations" menu option in the UI?

Hello Tony/ynot,

Long after your add-on was released, Google made it easier to control media players.

Yesterday I experimented with the Google / HA (local install not Nabu Casa or Docker) out-of-the-box and I have basic pause/resume & volume working.

I know that your add-on adds a lot more.

My question ... with the newish capabilities from Google Assistant for controlling media players would it be feasible to use their capability without having to go through Dialogue Flow?

If the HA built-in capability include treating LMS favourites like Input Selectors then I think I would not need anything more and am tempted to see if I can add that into the standard HA.
    Then I could say something like
    set input to preset 4 on bedroom radio
    to play BBC Radio 4 on a bedroom Squeezebox.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Other Hubs?

Hello,

I am interested in what is being done here but do not use Home Assistant. Is there a place where the items HA is doing is being explained well so I can see if I could adapt this to use a different hub or even Node Red? Would be great if it were more generic to a hub.

Kindest Regards,
    Karl_S