Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Controller Error?

From time to time one of my controller will put up a screen that says something like "Controller encountered an error" and then gives a Yes or No option to submit the error log to Logitech and I always say Yes. My question is... Does anybody see or care about these or do they just go into the bit bucket?
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave

I'm still sending these errors. From all the responses I'm guessing the errors just go to the bit bucket.
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave

Can't say I've seen that.

I assume you've tried the obvious option - turn off the remote unit and remove the battery for a short while, then re-install the battery and switch back on ..?

When I get the error I do have to pull the battery to restart the controller which works just fine. I was just wondering if anyone really sees the error reports that say they are submitted to Logitech or do they just disappear into the ether?